This is a job posting from company – Atento
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
WHAT YOU WANT MATTERS TO US
Think about making a check list with all of the things that would make you feel good at work. Does your checklist have meeting new people on it? How about being recognized and rewarded for doing great things? Maybe you pictured a place where you could have all of these things while making a positive difference in people’s day. If so, Atento is a great place for you. Every day we spread positivity through others’ lives through compassionate customer interactions and genuine problem solving with a human touch. Doing right by people is in our DNA because we believe a desire to be treated with care and respect is a universal part of the human experience. This philosophy drives everything we do and creates the framework for how we treat our customers and our staff.
No matter your background or your years of experience, getting started or establishing your career path might seem challenging, but often the answer is much simpler than you think.
This position supports all inbound calls, providing account management and overall general questions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A diverse, global organization full of intelligent, friendly people to bounce ideas off, learn from and grow with
- Endless career opportunities and clear paths for career development
- A competitive salary
- Inclusive perks and benefits
- Opportunity for monthly performance incentives
- Benefits package (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Maintains a strong level of professionalism working to establish a positive rapport with every customer via call, chat, or case.
- Documents product issues and enhancements escalating information to leadership.
- May create and/or update customer support cases, as needed and determines the correct support queue for submission and resolution.
- May assist customer with new account set up and performs maintenance for existing accounts.
- Develop thorough knowledge of wide range of premium appliances
- Assist customers to identify the best product for their needs and wants, offers complementing products, and maintenance goods that enhance the use of their purchase
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues, involving product knowledge, sales & after sales support, ecommerce, and with minimal customer effort and time
- Answer how-to questions and help customers learn how to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot complex products
- Troubleshoot and provide on the spot resolutions or partner with internal and external partners to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Take ownership of resolving customer needs, coordinate and execute solutions, and ensure full completion of all related tasks and required follow up
- Communicate tailored, clear, and concise solutions to customers, written and verbally.
- Identify ways to introduce customers to best self-service and self-support tools that enable them to maximize the functions and features of their product
- Serve as a brand expert, liaison, and ambassador during all interactions
- Collect and document insights on customer and business needs to help the organization craft improvements
- Contribute to the ongoing success of the organization and fellow team members by developing best practices and sharing knowledge
- Maintain expected call center metrics.
TO BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM:
- High school or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
CALL US HOME:
If you find yourself smiling right now and this feels like the perfect next step in your career, we want to hear from you! Apply today and find out why 150,000+ people around the globe choose to call Atento home.
Atento is an award-winning global CX solutions company who creates amazing experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers. We’re an ambitious team of innovators, risk-takers, and game-changers: the kind of folks who thrive on solving complex problems.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR