This is a job posting from company – Sysazzle
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are seeking a Production Assistant to work with and in support of the Creative Marketing team. The Production Assistant teams with the Creative Director, Senior Writer/Producers, Writer/Producers, Associate Producer, and partners across the greater Marketing Team to create short-form A/V content for broadcast, digital, and social platforms. We are looking for an idea machine that is passionate about youth culture, pop culture, creativity, advertising, and crafting top-notch marketing content.
- An overall willingness to learn.
- Track, traffic, and approve versions and specs of creative content across all platforms, including out-of-home, paid placements, and digital/social.
- Produce video bugs, menus, bumpers, and ID.
- Assist in researching, procuring, and trafficking assets needed by Sr W/P, W/P’s need to create content.
- Assist Creative Director, Senior Writer/Producers, and Writer/Producers with work overflow.
- Partner with the Graphics Department on various creative executions.
- Partner with the marketing team to create off-channel messaging for various uses.
- Brainstorm with Marketing and Social teams regarding post messaging (Facebook, Instagram, and various other to-be-named platforms).
- Run edit, audio, and VO record session.
- Overall Team Player with a willingness to learn.
- Must have an enthusiastic passion for copywriting and video production.
- Sharp writing skills with a heavy slant toward comedy, animation, and pop culture.
- Creative problem solver who doesn’t just see challenges as obstacles, but as opportunities for growth and learning.
- Strong understanding of current trends and where to find them as it relates to the core demographic of the content you are working on.
- A willingness to learn from others.
- A willingness to partner with more experienced creatives.
- Comfortable in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Strong knowledge of the post process (Audio/Visual).
- Must have superb attention to detail.
- Knowledge of editing platforms (Avid Media Composer/Premiere Pro).
- Comfortable and knowledgeable in a live shoot environment.
Required Education: BA/BS degree.
- Contract W2
- Duration: 18 Months
- Job Location: Burbank, CA
- Position: Hybrid (3 days onsite every week, 2 days remote)
- Working Schedule: Monday Friday; 9:00 am – 6:00 pm PST
- Note: Very open to recent grabs with an internship in an applicable field. Would like to see candidates with experience writing/editing/creating social media content, etc. Feel free to include a portfolio, links/reels, and samples of work if available.
- Department: Marketing, Creative & Branding