This is a job posting from company – North County Assisted Living
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Oklahoma, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Come work for a company that cares and appreciates its staff and help us strive to be the difference makers and a guiding light in our profession. We are searching for attentive, kindhearted health professionals regardless of the position to help us care for our phenomenal residents.:
Remarkable benefits our staff can expect:
Comprehensive benefits- Medical, Vision, Dental
Insure Oklahoma- Subsidies to eligible employees.
Maternity Leave- Long-Term Short-Term Disability
401 K Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Flexible Spending Daycare Account
Employee Monthly Appreciation Activities
Perfect Attendance Bonus for Full-time Hourly Staff
ON DEMAND PAY- (PayActiv – access to weekly pay!)
Education Assistance- That’s right, we will support you as you go back to school. We believe in you!:
United Moving Services
OKRIN Sherwin Williams
Premium Seats USA (concert sports events)
LMT Club Member Auto Buying by TrueCar
Abenity Travel Center
Harry David Gifts Godiva:
Purpose of Your Job Position
The primary purpose of your job position is to prepare food in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, with our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Head Cook and/or Director of Food Services, to assure that quality food service is provided at all times.:
Delegation of Authority
As Cook, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.:
Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.:
One (1) year food experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred (but not necessary).:
Every effort has been made to identify the essential function of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food.
- Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the resident.
- Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc., and submit to the Director of Food Services.
- Coordinate food service with other departments as necessary.
- Work with the facility’s dietitian as necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
- Ensure that all food procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Assume the authority, responsibility and accountability of Cook.
- Ensure that menus are maintained and filed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist in establishing food service production line, etc., to assure that meals are prepared on time.
- Process diet changes and new diets as received from Nursing Services.
- Agree not to disclosed assigned user ID code and password for accessing resident/facility information and promptly report any known or suspected unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of such information to the Administrator.
- Others as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be directed.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel as well as with other departments within the facility to assure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis as well as a calm environment throughout the department.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals to the Director of Food Services.
- Report known or suspected incidents of fraud to the Administrator.
- Log off computer workstations per established facility policy.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of food procedures.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing food practices.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.: