This is a job posting from company – Stonerise Parkersburg
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: West Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Why Join the Stonerise Family?
Leave A Lasting Legacy of Serving Through Love.
At Stonerise, we are Appalachians serving our local neighbors. Our team members are the heartbeat of everything we do: every gesture of loving care for our patients, every smile. We care for our patients like we do our own families, and we care for one another the same way. Join nearly 3,000 team members across West Virginia and southeast Ohio who are dedicated to getting patients back to health and back to life.
Locally owned and operated | Trusted healthcare provider since 2009 | Competitive benefits | Tuition reimbursement
What You Will Do as a Cook
Have a passion for serving others through love? Whether you love creating a positive dining experience for patients or looking for a change, Stonerise is for you. At Stonerise, a cook career is more than a job or “a calling” – it’s a chance to leave a legacy of service and love on someone’s life. A legacy that will be remembered by your patients and their families forever. A legacy that will make your life better as well.
As a Stonerise cook, you will prepare nutritional and appetizing meals for patients at the center. You will provide general supervision and support to all food service employees. You will maintain knowledge of food sanitation requirements. Some of your primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing and serving meals to patients
- Inspecting quantity, quality, temperature, and appearance of food before serving
- Checking leftover food, discarding all outdated food items
- Following posted meal delivery schedules
- Properly preparing meals by following planned menus
- Keeping all cooking equipment and utensils clean and properly stored
- Safely operating all kitchen equipment
Benefits You Will Enjoy
Full-time team member benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life, and other voluntary group programs)
- 401 (K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Training, development continuing education opportunities
- Stonerise Chaplain support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Education, Licensure Certification Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current food handler’s card
- Previous cooking experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and follow instructions
Watch our tribute to the Appalachian Caregiver: https://stonerise.com/our-approach/the-caregivers-cause/
Learn about us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StoneriseHealthcare