This is a job posting from company – Wachter
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Wachter’s greatest asset is the people who work here. Join the Wachter family and chart your career path!
Wachter is accepting applications for a full-time Controls Engineer to work with our industrial team in our Lenexa, KS office.
We seek self-motivated and reliable candidates, who can work independently and find solutions to complete the job. Long-term employment with competitive pay and exceptional benefits for qualified candidates. We value relationships and invest in our employees.
Benefits Package: Company Paid!
- Medical, Dental, Prescription & Vision Benefits
- Life, AD&D, and LTD insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Teladoc, TriaHealth, Legal Shield
- Company-Matched 401(k) and IRA Retirement Savings
- Per-Diem paid when overnight travel is required
- Drive time and mileage paid for use of a personal vehicle when travel is required.
- 5 – 10 years of technical experience using Rockwell Automation Control Platforms.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience with Process Control and Logic Controller.
- Project experience from basic design, detailed design, construction, commissioning, qualification, and handover are all a plus.
- Automation Programming (Rockwell Logix RS5000, RS500).
- Strong knowledge of HMI development (FactoryTalk SE, FactoryTalk ME, Wonderware, Ignition).
- Knowledgeable with automation network design and communication protocols.
- Highly proficient with the use of email, spreadsheets, and the ability to learn internal systems.
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills; verbal and written.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills; this position frequently requires customer and General Contract interactions.
- Ability to communicate with customers directly to help guide them through the project upgrades.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment.
- Execute advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Travel to ongoing projects as needed.
- Reliable transportation with required insurance coverage.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; no DUI or DWI in the last three years.
- Troubleshoot issues with hardware and processes.
- Order and specify all materials and components for projects.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Continuously improve the reliability of existing systems.
- Collaborate with others to detect problems and implement solutions efficiently while meeting quality and safety standards.
- Maintain the company’s high standard of quality and professionalism with regard to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior, and appearance.
- Perform any other duties not specifically stated herein, but which your supervisor may assign.
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA.
Wachter is a family-owned company since 1930 and we see each employee as a critical piece of the Wachter Family. With over 900 licenses across the country, Wachter serves commercial and industrial clients with the right technologies needed to keep them successful.
We design, install, and maintain the technologies that keep businesses operating efficiently. Our team of dedicated electricians, engineers, and technicians provides electrical, data, security, communications, and automation services to clients in numerous industries.
Follow us on , , , and .