This is a job posting from company – Lifeway Christian Resources
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Tennessee, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Lifeway Student Publishing is hiring a Remote Content Editor & Brand Owner for a NEW Bible study line! This line supports the Church’s priority of cultivating gospel community through which students can be effectively discipled. At the heart of this curriculum is an intentionality toward building community, a story telling approach to teaching scripture, and an emphasis in engaging with the current cultural landscape to help students understand who they are in Christ and how they are called to live in this world. This position will serve Lifeway Student Publishing by strategically promoting the brand, connecting with customers, and writing content that is Biblically accurate, grammatically correct, and in alignment with the brand.
This is a place where you can bring your faith and work experience to join in the most important mission in the world: making disciples of Jesus Christ. Whether you’re a creator or storyteller, data guru or problem-solver, or anywhere in between, if you’re passionate about serving the church, we have a place for you. Lifeway has a strong Work from Anywhere (WFA) culture that is deeply focused on our mission and values.
While headquartered in Nashville, TN, many of our positions are remote-eligible and have autonomy and flexibility with work hours. We provide equipment and resources to ensure team members have access to a productive and ergonomic workspace. Lifeway hosts all-team meetings several times per year and provides travel for key team gatherings for remote-based team members. Full-time employees are eligible for enrollment in our comprehensive benefits plans including healthcare, vacation and sick time, holiday pay, care days, 401(k) plan, maternity and paternity leave, adoption assistance, mission trip time, and more.
This role is fully remote in the U.S with occasional travel to Nashville, TN for meetings and to conferences/events.
As a Remote Content Editor & Brand Owner you will:
- Create content that is aligned with Scripture,
, and conservative evangelical theology * Make strategic connections with customers to create deeper connections between the brand and the customers
- Leads editorial team
- Responds to appraisal reader evaluations
- Makes copyfitting decisions
- Work with Publishing Manager and Marketing Leader to speak into brand marketing strategy
- Edit content according to style and branding guidelines for verification of content accuracy, instructional soundness, and relevance
- Bachelors degree or higher in theology, Christian education, urban education, K-12 education, English, or communications, required
- Master’s degree, preferred
- Ability to effectively use current editorial production software and apply LifeWay style and grammar
- Team player who is able to collaborate with peers and leadership to carry out the mission and vision of the team
- Ability to create print and digital solutions
- Ability to generate content and significantly rewrite/adapt authors’ submissions as needed
- Respect for economic and cultural diversity and experience working with diverse groups of people
- 5 years of church staff and denominational experience
- Experience in culturally aware churches who effectively serve and connect with urban youth