This is a job posting from company – Palo Alto Networks
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arizona, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
- Assist Unit 42 Leadership in the development of Risk Management, Compliance, and Security standards within professional services
- Deep industry knowledge of best practices within Governance Risk and Compliance and ability provide recommendations to proactively improve our clients’ security posture
- Act as a key member of our team, learning to lead audits, risk assessments, and other engagement-related duties in accordance with industry regulations, standards, and company policies and procedures for assurance and continuous improvement of controls
- The ability to work across multiple frameworks and regulatory standards including, but not limited to, NIST CSF, ISO, GDPR, SOX, HIPPA
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed of progress and expected outcomes while defining potential impacts and creating an effective mitigation strategy
- Skilled at proactively identifying security risks and vulnerabilities while eliminating cybersecurity threats
- Interact with prospects and clients by assisting with completing security questionnaires, assessments, and audits
- Ensure controls meet legal, regulatory, privacy, policy, standards, and security requirements
- Effectively write and communicate audit, assessment, or compliance engagement reports and provide recommendations to client management
- Ability to perform travel requirements as needed to meet business demands (on average ~30%)
- 2+ years of experience performing information security and risk assessments based upon industry-accepted standards
- Experience with GRC tools, technology, and implementation
- Experience with Application Security Audits and Risk Scoring
- Demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing and developing new client relationships
- Knowledge of computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security or equivalent years of professional experience to meet job requirements and expectations
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network’s security advisory team. Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is composed of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $101,200/yr – $126,500/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.