This is a job posting from company – Perini Management Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks an Experienced Design-Build Quality Control Manager to join our team working on projects through the U.S.
- Implement and maintain the approved Contractor Quality Control Plan including responsibility for all required preparatory meetings, initial inspections and follow up inspections.
- Develop understanding/working knowledge of company quality control program, company standards, procedures, codes, etc. required to perform assigned work.
- Review, comment upon and control design and product submittal process
- Perform quality control inspections and witness tests to determine acceptability of work.
- Schedule and coordinate QA inspectors with Owner’s Rep.
- Assist in maintaining work performance records, inspection records and other related items; assure correctness of all documents.
- Assist in preparation/implementation of quality control procedures, i.e., inspection instructions, control measuring and test equipment, etc.
- Participate in internal/external quality control audits.
- Assist in reviewing purchase documents to insure compliance with quality control requirements.
- Inspect and inventory material shipments for compliance
- Insure progress by proactively address Q.C. issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as QC/QA on multiple Design-Build Projects with Values of Approx. $50+ Million.
- Four (4) year engineering degree or equivalent, or 5 or more years of construction QC, Supervision, and/or Management Experience
- Temporary relocation required
- Experience with Federal Government Clients preferred
- Experience with LEED Projects Preferred
- PE, EIT, USACE CQM certification a plus
In accordance with PMSI’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of serious hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all new hires. We have implemented this requirement (subject to exceptions required by law, as explained below) in order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our clients; the contractors, vendors, and other parties with whom we regularly interact. This requirement will help protect our workforce and these groups from COVID-19 infections, which may be reduced or prevented by vaccination.
Should you have questions about PMSI’s policy or wish to discuss an exemption, please let your recruiter know. This policy is subject to change as the transmission rate of COVID-19 and other facts and circumstances evolve.
Powered by JazzHR