This is a job posting from company – Corrigan Oil Co
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The primary responsibilities of the Project Coordinator are to provide technical support and to assist in the construction administration for a wide range of projects; from conception to completion. The Project Coordinator must be an adaptable team member who will provide project support to the Project Engineer and Project Manager for all phases of the project, including coordinating subcontracts, submittals, RFI’s, invoices and payments. The Project Coordinator must have strong communication and organization skills and shall exercise good judgment and discretion with regards to the business operations. This is an Entry Level position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in coordinating and completing tasks during the bidding, building and team close out phases.
- Manage RFI and Submittals – process, track, distribute, etc.
- Manage the permitting process – track, obtain, file, etc.
- Maintain project folder structure and filing system.
- Prepare front end documents. Prepare Shop Drawings.
- Process change orders.
- General administrative duties as determined by the project team.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Construction Management and/or Entry Level position with a Construction degree
Corrigan Oil is an equal employment opportunity employer with a dedication to customer satisfaction and quality that is second to none. Corrigan Oil is a family-owned business offering long-term career opportunities and a culture where you will be treated with respect and proud to work within.
Corrigan Oil offers a comprehensive benefits package to help you stay well, protect yourself and your family, and plan for a secure future. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Life Insurance. Short-Term Disability coverage
- Vacation & Personal Time
- 401(k) – Company matches 50% up to 5% employee income
Powered by JazzHR