This is a job posting from company – Urban Engineers
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Our culture is built around our people. Voted a top workplace by our employees, we are committed to advancing careers and providing a foundation for professional growth. Urban offers a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits to our employees, as well as career development through our own Urban Training Institute, tuition assistance program, and certification incentives.
Founded in 1960, Urban provides services for buildings, ports, transit, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. We specialize in engineering design, environmental, planning, construction services, and program management. By providing innovation, technical excellence, and on-time performance, we create value for a proud Urban family.
Urban is actively seeking a Construction Manager to work with our distinguished team on complex rail and transit projects throughout NJ and PA. Clients include NJ Transit, Port Authority NY/NJ, AMTRAK, SEPTA, and PATCO, among others.
- Lead the construction supervision team to meet client project goals by managing costs, schedule and quality
- Conduct project meetings and document with minutes
- Monitor schedule and assist with work-around plans to mitigate schedule stress when applicable
- Oversee shop drawing review and RFI process, and maintain logs
- Review and approve pay estimates and resolve change orders
- Analyze unforeseen conditions and mitigate potential claims
- Prepare project correspondence and progress reports for client approval
- Monitor construction activities for conformance with contract documents
- Provide proactive communication with the contractor, designer, and client to progress the project in a manner that meets the client s project goals
- Assist with public outreach when necessary
- Minimum of 15 years Construction Inspection experience, with increasing responsibility
- Minimum of three years of Construction Manager experience on Rail / Transit projects
- PE license preferred, but not required
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) preferred, but not required
- NJ Transit, Amtrak and other agency safety training as needed
- OSHA 10 hr. Training
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Valid driver s license
Salary Range: $150000 – $195000 / year
Please include a PDF or Word Document Version of your resume.