This is a job posting from company – Advanced Behavioral Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Maryland, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Advanced Behavioral Health, Inc. is looking for mental health therapists to provide consultation and advocacy, program development, and therapy services to students and families within PG Community Schools.
ABH is a family centered mental health program that offers a wraparound approach to treatment. We specialize in Psychiatry, Off-Site Counseling Services, On-Site therapy, and Therapeutic Mentoring. If you share our mission and vision, we invite you to join a team that wants to make a difference within the community.
Sign-on Bonus: $5,000 or $6,000 (Bi-Lingual, English/Spanish)
Compensation: $63,500 – $85,000 based on licensure, experience, and if bilingual Spanish
Job Types: W2, Full-Time
Location: Prince George’s County
- Comply with CARF/COMAR/HIPPA/State compliance regulations.
- Comply with EMR and uphold the 48-hour documentation standard.
- Prevention and Advocacy
- Provide consultation to school staff and parents to facilitate student educational, social, and emotional growth.
- Obtain information concerning the effects of the environment, including family, cultural, and economic disadvantages that may be adversely affecting student progress.
- Collaborate with the Response to Intervention (RTI) team to develop plans of assistance for students at risk of academic and/or behavioral difficulty.
- Liaise with school and community service agencies involved with students.
- Serve as the home-school-community liaison responsible for effective resource utilization and positive relations with stakeholders. Serve as a mediator within the school.
- Maintain appropriate contact with referral sources and provides updates on changes in status of clients as applicable while work cooperatively with other members of the client’s treatment team.
- Conduct needs assessments.
- Plan for support services both within and outside the school.
- Facilitate special support groups, i.e. students with incarcerated parents, grief and loss, divorce, teen parents, conflict resolution, etc. as needed.
- Liaise with administrators to implement effective policies and facilitate professional development for staff that address school safety and core needs of students.
- Provide individual and group counseling
- Facilitate workshops for staff, school administrators, and parents.
- Interface with parents to provide psychoeducation and present opportunities for them to learn how to support their student(s).
- Serve as a member of the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and participate in all related meetings (MDT, IEP, manifestation, etc.)
- Conduct clinical evaluations and other related assessments for initial evaluations and re-evaluations.
- Collaborate with teachers within the classroom setting to implement student support services.
- Collect data for the purpose of monitoring social/emotional progress and evaluating effectiveness of services.
- Provide technical assistance on strategies that improve outcomes for special education students.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of behavior intervention plans and functional behavior assessments. Keeping thorough records and progress notes of each student receiving services.
- Completing student progress reports.
- Provide therapy to students in Prince George’s County Schools.
- Attend monthly department meetings.
- Respond to communication (phone, email, text) from clients and families, referral sources, and ABH staff within 24 hours or the next business day.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related discipline.
- Licensed in the state of Maryland as a LMSW, LGPC, LCPC, LCSW-C.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience counseling in an urban school/setting with a track record of high student achievement preferred.
- Ability to conduct clinical interviews and write comprehensive social history evaluations.
- Ability to administer, interpret, and analyze related assessment instruments. Demonstrated understanding of managed care concepts and willingness to provide treatment and work within that system.
- Sensitivity to the cultural and socioeconomic dynamics present among the practices service population(s).
- Ability to manage, delegate and manage multiple tasks with completing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to be proactive and work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring clinical integrity and quality of services provided to clients and their families. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Insurance Policies: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PTO and Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, Paid Birthday
- Company Paid CEU’s
- Company Sponsored Certifications
- Paid Supervision by Board Approved Supervisors
COVID-19 Considerations: Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations or qualify for medical/religious exemption accommodation.
ABH is committed to diversity and to equal opportunity employment. ABH does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability (including HIV status), veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. This policy applies to hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and terminations and applies to all ABH employees, interns, clients, and contractors.
Join our team and make a difference at ABH!
Powered by JazzHR