This is a job posting from company – HOALiving
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Utah, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Community Manager position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the communities in the assigned portfolio.
- Attend and coordinate 1-2 meetings per week (held M – Th evenings) – annual, board and special meetings
- Coordinate with centralized accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer service, collections, internal maintenance and architectural review and enforcement departments
- Perform regular site visits in order to maintain knowledge of the community, administer compliance procedures and oversee maintenance
- Process homeowner communications and report items to boards in a timely manner
- Covenant interpretation and consultation
- Create resolutions, written community policies
The incumbent must possess the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets, word processing programs, e-mail at a high proficiency level and type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Customer focused
The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Pleasant demeanor
- Good sense of humor
The Community Manager may spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers but will also require walking community inspections. This position also requires some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
This position is located in a busy, open area office. The incumbent will be faced with interruptions and must meet with others on a regular basis.
There are a number of deadlines associated with this position, which may cause stress. The incumbent must deal with a wide variety of people on various issues. This position will require the incumbent to work 45-50 hours per week.
HOALiving is a network of community association management and service companies.
We believe community associations can and should exceed the expectations of their residents. We work toward this ideal by identifying and meeting the evolving needs of the homeowners, boards, management, developers, builders, municipalities, contractors, and volunteers who are involved with community associations, by being a transparent forum for the collaborative exchange of knowledge and information, and by helping this team learn, excel and achieve. Our vision is reflected in community associations that become better – even preferred – places to call home.
Serving over 200 communities across Utah, and Southern Idaho, HOALiving is the recognized leader among all management firms in community association management – managing condominiums, townhomes, PUD’s, office condominiums, and other common-interest communities – and is Utah and Southern Idaho’s only portfolio Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC).