This is a job posting from company – Addiction Recovery Care
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kentucky, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
As part of the intake and census development department, the Outreach Coordinator acts as a liaison with the local healthcare and business community. The Outreach Coordinator identifies and develops key referral sources and builds working relationships with these contacts to maintain or increase the quality and quantity of referrals for our residential and outpatient centers.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Marketing knowledge and experience is necessary.
- Computer literate with experience in a Windows environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and work-related responsibilities.
- Ability to connect with local hospitals, court systems, and other referral sources.
- Must have the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to the public
- Must be proficient in computer software programs
- Team player, organized, detailed oriented
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the addiction field required
- The Outreach Coordinator is responsible for developing and maintaining contacts and/or partnerships in the community. Specifically, this position will work with local courts, hospitals, and other referral sources to increase both communication and referral flow among community organizations.
- Work directly with the intake department to help determine which programs and services will best fit the needs of the client.
- Maintain good relationships with intake staff, administrative personnel, and external professional groups and agencies.
- Build and strengthen relationships with media, government, community and related organizations.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional working relationship with Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.’s staff and consumers alike.
- Bring policy/personnel issues to supervision as they arise.
- Protect the privacy of all persons served/clients information in accordance with Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.’s privacy policies, procedures and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with general principle of professionalism as a healthcare provider.
- Flexible 40 hour work week
- Company cell phone
- Health Insurance with Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance, with optional Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Optional company sponsored retirement savings plan (401k)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement and professional growth with an expanding company
- Competitive starting wages offered commensurate with experience/education
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR