This is a job posting from company – Fairfield Residential
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Community Leasing Associate (Part-Time)
ABOUT THIS ASSOCIATE:
At Fairfield Residential, we build communities. Our Leasing Associates are mega-talented and passionate salespeople who embody our core values. From discovering the prospect’s needs through matching them with their perfect apartment, our Leasing Associates create better living for better lives.
Our team is searching for a dynamic, top performing salesperson with positive energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and superior sales and customer service experience. This person is an individual contributor who is driven to close the deal and stays levelheaded amidst prioritizing competing agendas.
Mostly importantly, a Leasing Associate often serves as a prospective resident’s first impression of the Fairfield brand. They therefore take pride in their professionalism and speak passionately about our properties. Their successful communication is the reason why residents choose to join our communities.
There is plenty of room for growth in this exciting role on the Fairfield Residential Property Management Team. This position reports to the Community Manager and successful associates may be promoted to Assistant Community Manager.
THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU:
- YOU ARE A CLOSER with superior sales and customer service skills.
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT with admirable time management and organizational skills.
- YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL and embody that in your appearance and demeanor.
- YOU ARE A COMPASSIONATE PROBLEM SOLVER with an insatiable drive to help customers resolve issues.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary responsibility.
- YOU ARE DEEPLY SATISFIED by the feeling of joy you get when helping someone find their new home.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Be the first point of contact with prospective residents, current residents, vendors and Fairfield associates.
- Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of the community and the amenities available at the property to prospective residents.
- Determine the customer’s needs, resolve and/or escalate to a higher level as permitted.
- Use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing relationships.
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Meet sales goals, leasing ratios and maintain milestones in customer service and resident satisfaction, throughout the sales process.
- Manage various tasks such as lease files, maintaining updated necessary paperwork and computer systems.
- Use Yardi accounting software manage the leasing process.
- Complete marketing/advertising tasks including updating social media sites.
- Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; shop local competition.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED DAY ONE:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sales or customer service
- Experience or knowledge in leasing or real estate a plus
- Strong typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of tax credit, fair housing, and trade practices a plus
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management accounting software a plus
- Experience using Microsoft platform including Outlook, Word, Excel required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Weekend availability is required; must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
*The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following the completion of 90 days of employment.