This is a job posting from company – S&T Bank
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
North Fifth Street: 355 North 5th Street, Indiana, PA 15701
Work Days and Expected Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
(Additional hours as necessary to meet the objectives of the department).
Function: Assists Funding Supervisor in the daily functions of the Commercial Loan Funding management area. Funds, processes and maintains records for commercial loans (Laser Pro) to ensure accuracy, consistency and compliance in the loan processing system, according to General Lending Policy, regulations and approval.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquires and maintains proficiency in all state and federal regulations and Bank lending policy.
- Acquires and maintains proficiency in all commercial loan products.
- Acquires and maintains proficiency in Laser Pro documentation software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Optima, B2B, IBS inquires, email, intranet and internet applications.
- Completes searches and inquiries regarding flood determination, UCC-1 searches, corporate name searches, domestic lien searches and OFAC searches.
- Reviews Laser Pro documents to ensure all documents have been properly executed.
- Prepares and processes all funding requests through online dollar transactions and general ledger entries. Issues checks to vendors and other institutions for payoffs. Maintains balancing log.
- Remits mortgages, assignments, subordinations, UCC-1’s, titles, and all other documents requiring recordation. Submits acknowledgments to life insurance companies, other financial institutions, and brokerage firms for verification of the Bank’s collateral lien position. Orders bringdowns on mortgages.
- Verifies agreement between collateral documents and commercial loan pledge agreements.
- Performs pre-funding reviews on Laser Pro documents to ensure all pre-closing conditions have been satisfied
- Prepares loan file for system processing.
- Follows up and completes all loan exceptions.
- Interacts with bank personnel, insurance agents, attorneys, abstractors, title companies, brokerage firms, other financial institutions, federal, state and local regulators, as well as customers for information needed to have the loan funded and processed.
- Maintains a good working relationship with bank employees. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the department and in turn, the organization.
- Performs all additional duties as required.
Operates a keypad device, electronic equipment, office equipment: 90% of the day. The primary parts of the body involved in performing these tasks are the fingers, thumb, hands, wrists, elbows, legs, lower and upper torso and feet. The job requires sitting 6 hours per day in a straight and leaning position. Walking is required one hour per day which is slow in speed. Requires the use of manual dexterity skills for typing and filing up to 60% of the business day. Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18”-20” for computer work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Skills : Excellent written communication: Intermediate
Excellent verbal communication: Intermediate
Ability to work independently: Intermediate
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment: Intermediate
Behaviors : Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Motivation : Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Education : High School
Experience : 1 years: Requires a minimum of one to two years of general business experience, with banking and loan experience preferred.