This is a job posting from company – Magic Valley Electric LLC
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Idaho, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
ONE TEAM. ONE DREAM.
** This position will require out of state travel to Arizona. Housing and travel expenses will be covered. Per diem and out of state incentive pay will be included in addition to base pay. There will be a opportunities to return home for breaks. **
Here at Magic Valley Electric we have a true passion for providing an honest and helpful work environment where every employee can commit themselves to giving our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service, and professional integrity. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don t know is what it s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
- 100% Company Paid Employee Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with a company 5% match
- Paid Vacation
- Yearly Performance Based Bonus
- Future Advancement Opportunities
- Positive Team and Skill Enhancing Atmosphere
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Training
- Paid Uniforms
- A family. This is last on the list because it s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You ll come to love our company outings and you ll build life-long friendships.
An Apprentice possesses basic knowledge of new construction and demo electrical power installation including but not limited to alterations additions and /or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment with in the electrical industry. Apprentice Electricians are responsible for planning, diagram, install, and repair electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment such as switches, relays, and circuit breaker panels in addition to measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit (pipe or tubing), and pull wire through conduit. Consistently test circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components, using instruments; such as the ohmmeter and other testing equipment.
- Dig trenches or hole for installation of conduit or supports, hand holes, man holes and foundations.
- Install copper-clad ground rods, using a manual post driver.
- Break up concrete, using air hammer, to facilitate installation, construction or repair of equipment.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment and supplies to work site by hand truck, or heavy motorized truck.
- Raise, lower or position equipment tools and materials using hoist hand line or block and tackle.
- Inform journeyman of material needs.
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Thread conduit ends, connect couplings and fabricate and secure conduit support brackets using hand tools.
- Drill holes and pull or push wiring through openings, using hand and power tools.
- Clean work area and tools.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, balance, push, pull, and reach overhead.
- Lift over 50 lbs.
- Stand 90% of the day.
- Climb ladders.
- Possess good vision (normal or corrected).
- Carry material from one location to another or floor to floor.
- Lifting and work with tools above head.
- Lifting, positioning and fastening of heavy electrical equipment.
- Lifting, positioning and fasting objects such as light fixtures, wire, conduit, junction boxes, motors and other equipment.
- Must be able to work from A-Frames, extension ladders, boom lift, scaffolds and aerial work platforms at various heights.
- Identify and separate wires by color.
Company Core Values
ATTITUDE: Win the Day, Customer Focus, Commitment, Community Involvement.
INTEGRITY: Have Heart, Say It Do It, Lead by Example, Stay Honest.
CHARACTER: Organization, Reliable, Professional, Personable.
VISION: Relentless Improvement, Innovation, Opportunity, Environment.
DETERMINATION: Elite Work Ethic, Lead the Industry, Whatever It Takes, Get It Done.
SAFETY: Starts with You, Respect the Unexpected, Extreme Accountability, Do What s Right, Not What s Easy.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about us by visiting . When you’re ready, please click on the Careers tab at the top of our homepage and select the posted application to apply for this position.