This is a job posting from company – Eventscape Inc.
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Eventscape has an exciting opportunity for a CNC Operator to join our digital fabrication team in New York. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, experience with CNC machines in a woodworking environment, and the ability to read blueprints.
WHO ARE WE?
At , customization is our focus, architecture is our playground, and fabrication is our expertise. As global leaders in the custom architectural fabrication space, we thrive on challenging design and strive for innovation towards one shared goal: to “build the extraordinary”!
How do we do it? By refining design concepts; by providing expertise on materiality, finishes, details, and fabrication methods; and by embracing R+D as a critical part of each project. Eventscape houses dedicated project managers, design detailers, engineers, fabricators, and installers. All this, combined with state-of-the-art machinery, means we truly are an architectural toy factory—We build things others can’t.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will:
- read and interpret engineering drawings
- determine and plan the sequence of operations
- follow verbal and written instructions of numerical dimensions and tolerances
- set up, operate, and maintain CNC machine tools
- anticipate and troubleshoot design and building challenges
- assist the wood shop with other related projects as needed
- ensure fabrication is done to a high-quality standard and according to schedule
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- experience in CNC setup and operation, preferably in a woodwork/millwork shop
- some secondary education in engineering, precision machine programming, or millwork trades (or equivalent experience)
- familiarity with G codes
- experience operating with 3-axis and 5-axis CNC Routers (CR ONSRUD, MultiCAM, HOMAG)
- a strong ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
- experience working with materials such as millwork sheet goods, solid wood, plastics, and composite materials
- understanding of millwork processes and joinery (a background in carpentry or cabinet-making is a bonus!)
- educated understanding or background in the use of analog woodworking machines (table saw, bandsaw, hand router, etc.)
- claim your place in our collaborative network of multi-disciplinary architectural fabrication experts
- make meaningful contributions to projects at the forefront of architecture, art, and design
- be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging, and highly rewarding work environment
- unwind with our active social calendar featuring contests, celebrations, and unique activities
- be inspired and challenged by our team of the most creative, talented, and passionate individuals
- join a fast-growing company with opportunities for advancement
- leverage state-of-the-art machinery and be on the forefront of technical innovation
- experience the thrill of seeing our projects come to life through fabrication and installation
- enjoy extended health and dental benefits
- be a valued member of a socially conscious and family-owned company
- join us as we build the extraordinary
Apply now with your resume.
For more information or if you need disability accommodation, contact human resources at (416) 231-8855. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Eventscape is committed to fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, and respected. Eventscape will consider all qualified candidates and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available for all stages of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR