This is a job posting from company – 3E
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Intelligent compliance. Sustainable progress. A safer world. At 3E we help our clients ensure safety, compliance and sustainability. We provide actionable intelligence and solutions that empower safer, more sustainable products and business processes.
Location- in or near Canton, OH, position will be hybrid
3E is looking for a Software Applications Engineer to join the team in Canton, OH. In this role, you will help manage our 3E Generate app in both SaaS and on premises environments and assist our internal teams with requests ranging from implementations, projects, and software upgrades, to name a few.
Our award-winning solutions have helped customers to ensure safety, compliance, and sustainability for 35 years. With recent incremental capital investment and a new leadership mandate, we are on a path to accelerate growth and expand the breadth and depth of our customer relationships.
What’s in in for you? In this position, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to explore new cloud technology with a company that has a 5 year strong growth plan. In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to our benefits package, which includes: 401(k), dental and health insurance, paid time off and much more.
A strong understanding of Microsoft Windows, relational database, and cloud technologies is essential.
- Provides troubleshooting, problem correction, assistance and instruction to client staff remotely to resolve software problems or to generally support the client’s use of the systems.
- Develops, distributes and updates application and support level instructional documentation.
- Develops, maintains and updates technical documentation such as system configurations, procedures, problem fixes, and best practices.
- Conducts detailed tests and quality assurance certifications for various platforms and software updates.
- Researches emerging technologies based upon technical and business merit.
- Provides technical design, development and quality assurance effort in the completion of project tasks as described in project request work orders.
- Performs analysis and design of complex computer applications; Provides technical recommendations for the ongoing enhancement of the company’s software products.
- Assists 3E IT with remote site management and other Infrastructure maintenance tasks.
- High School Diploma required. Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible related experience in an information technology position.
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise computing systems, architectural strategies, and security best practices.
- Familiarity with the SQL language, relational database principals, and how they are used in modern multi-tier applications.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows platform and application technology.
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud computing platform a plus.
- Cloud training is provided internally and incentivized.
- Passion for researching, learning, and implementing new technologies.
- Ability to maintain and be responsible for company equipment such as computing equipment and cell phones.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be customer focused, detail oriented, and able to multi-task to meet standard response times and deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, other employees and client staff.
For more than 30 years the world’s leading companies have trusted 3E to provide the intelligent compliance solutions they need to ensure safety and sustainability—one product, one workplace and one community at a time. Our unmatched Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHS&S) and product compliance expertise empowers our clients to improve chemical and workplace safety, product safety and stewardship, supply chain transparency and R&D decision support.
We are deeply committed to serving our more than 5,000 customers worldwide, including nine of the world’s top ten chemical manufacturers, eight of the world’s top ten retailers and seven of the world’s top ten pharmaceutical companies.
Together we are building a safer world and a more sustainable future. Join us!
In March 2022, New Mountain Capital and Endicott Capital acquired our business from Verisk, kicking off the next phase of growth in our 30-year history. Backed by the support and expertise of New Mountain and Endicott, we are now perfectly positioned to grow our business to better serve our valued customers and partners. To learn more, visit .
3E is an equal opportunity employer
At 3E, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office-based roles or roles that support any of our businesses’ government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date or qualify for a legally required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.