This is a job posting from company – Wake Research
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About the Company:
M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Clinical Research Assistant at Wake Research, an M3 company. This position is on-site and located in San Diego, CA. This is a 3-month assignment with possibility of extension or conversion.
About the Business Division:
M3 Wake Research, Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. M3 Wake Research is an integrated network of premier investigational sites working closely with and meeting the needs of the global biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, pharmaceutical industry, and clinical research organizations. M3 Wake Research has its proprietary patient database of potential clinical trial participants—men and women, children and adults, across all ethnicities—for all kinds of adaptive and other types of trial designs. Conducting studies since 1984, we have a combined subject database of more than 2 million.
M3 Wake Research has 23 owned and managed research sites across 9 states in the US and continues to grow. As of today, our board-certified physicians have completed more than 7,000 successful clinical trials. Clinical trials at our site are always completed on time and with accuracy; we consistently exceed sponsor expectations for integrity, subject enrollment, human protection, and expeditious delivery of accurate evaluable data.
Our approach is uncompromising – each study conducted at our site is carefully planned and executed according to regulations with superior quality.
The Clinical Research Assistant (RA) is a research professional working with and under the direction of the clinical research site management, Principal Investigator (PI), and clinical research staff. The Research Assistant supports the clinical research staff with daily clinical trial activities which may include phlebotomy, laboratory, data entry, and administrative assignments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with site management and monitoring efforts to ensure protocol adherence.
- Assists with coordinating and facilitating monitoring visits.
- Prepares study materials for assigned studies.
- Assists with organizing study files.
- Performs study-related procedures according to study protocol as trained (i.e. Vital signs, ECG, phlebotomy, pulmonary function testing, urine pregnancy, and drug testing, processing blood, or any other procedures required per protocol or ordered by study investigator).
- Collects data on source documentation as required by the protocol.
- Maintain regulatory files throughout the conduct of the entire trial.
- Reviews study supply inventory to ensure the site has an adequate inventory of all study supplies.
- Works with the lead study coordinator to assist with resolving any issues that may arise during the conduct of the study or during a monitor visit
- Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Nurse preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly, read and understand complex protocols, follow very detailed directions, and multi-tasking
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of patients, employees, and company information at all times and adhere to HIPAA Guidelines
A career opportunity with M3 Wake Research offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- 401(k), 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
*This position offers a competitive salary of $21/hr – $25/hr.
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization