This is a job posting from company – Children Home Society of Florida
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Since opening our doors in 1902, CHS became a part of Florida’s history.
CHS has been committed to growing and evolving to provide the right services and solutions to address the needs of children and families throughout the changing times. Every day, our team works with parents and kids to empower them and encourage them. With innovative technology solutions and a dedicated, experienced team throughout the state, we’re changing the face of foster care and positively impacting children and families’ lives for generations to come.
Join our team to continue to do good and create history serving Florida’s children and families!
As a Clinical Counselor Intern you’ll assist our staff in providing services that offer hope, healing, and health to children, teens, and adults through clinical and supportive counseling services. This unpaid internship opportunity that will provide real-world experience within clinical counseling in a multigenerational and multicultural client setting!
WHY JOIN CHS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work
- Make an impact in your community and become a part of Florida’s
! * Growth and professional development opportunities
- Assist in administrative duties for clinical services such as scheduling medical appointments, prescription management, conducting medical reports for DCF and processing referrals and insurance authorization
- Assist in providing clinical and supportive counseling services for individual, group and family therapy in a multi-generational/multicultural client setting
- Obtain intakes, provide clinical assessments, diagnosis of clinical conditions, engage in treatment plan development, and provide counseling and discharge for children and families who are uninsured
- All duties are completed under the supervision of a licensed clinician
- Working knowledge about clinical counseling
- Strong organizational skills and a tireless focus on quality results
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and communication skills that allow you to work well with diverse teams, clients and families
- Resiliency, with a propensity to persevere in spite of constant change
- A sincere passion for helping others in need.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Clinical Master’s degree program within Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling or comparable human services related degree seeking licensure upon graduation (CACREP program preferred)
- Must be available anytime between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm to complete internship hours