This is a job posting from company – Paul Gough Media
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you the type of person who just loves making customers happy? Do enjoy the role of being the first person that customers will meet? Are you the type of person who prides themselves on being the most organised in the room and able to Get ‘Stuff’ Done? If you do, we want to talk to you about a vital role that we’ve got in our brand new outsourced CFO division of our rapidly growing training company.
Because you will be in charge of Client Success, your primary job is to make our customers happy and as such, we’re looking for someone with the ability to fill what is possibly the most important role in our company. At the heart of your role you will oversee the development of our clients through the early phases of their journey and then be at the centre of your team in being the one to make sure everything is being done and on track to deliver the best experience for your clients.
As well as a love of people, to be successful in this role you will also have previous experience in an operations role and the proof of successfully working in a fast-paced team with deadlines and targets to hit.
You must be comfortable talking to customers both on the phone and in person and being “organized” should be a top priority in your life. You will be able to multi-task and manage projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day.
A big part of your role will be the organizing and planning of the team, To essentially Get ‘Stuff’ Done at each level and make sure that a first class experience is had by all of our clients inside of the CFO division. You will work closely with a team either side of the Pond with offices in the UK and USA meaning that your role as a Co-ordinator will be essentially to the success of the department.
If you’re interested at this point, let me tell you who we are:
We are a rapidly growing marketing training and full service marketing agency located in Celebration, Orlando. We work with Health Care business from all over the world (mainly in the UK, USA as well as Canada, Australia) and we help them to grow more successful businesses.
The founder of the company is Paul Gough – an Instagram Verified Influencer, a 4 x Amazon Best selling Author on the subject of Marketing and Sales, and a former professional football Physical Therapist who grew his own successful physiotherapy company from the ground up. He now shares his business skills and knowledge with other practice owners worldwide.
We have experienced rapid growth in the 48 months that we have been operating and in that time have gone from a one person start up – to $5 million plus in annual sales. The founder has moved from the UK to the USA to continue to expand the growth of the company. Our websites are located at: www.paulgough.com and .
We are now able to offer you an opportunity to help us to continue the expansion of our training company with a role as head of our customer service team. Your primary role will be develop a strong relationship with our ever expanding client base (now well over 3000) providing product and logistical support to our clients as well as assisting in organising exciting events across the USA and UK.
- Provide world class customer service experiences to our clients and members
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Manage our CRM (Customer relationship management software)
- Run a busy office and be “Mr or Mrs dependable” for all of the other team members who will come to you for admin / clerical / logistical support
- Manage credit card payments and keep A/R (accounts receivable) down
- Be a first point of call for all of our new customers (online and in-person)
What You Need to be successful:
- Great Telephone Communication Skills– you should very comfortable on the phone and able to put a new client at ease very quickly
- Great INPERSON communication skills – you should be very comfortable with clients who visit the office or our events
- Outstanding ORGANISATIONAL skills – You will be adept at keeping a team and accountable to their goals!
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to build strong relationship with new customers and clients
- KPI focused –previous employment and success within a KPI driven company
What we will do for you:
- Give you an opportunity to be most important person in the most important role in a very successful global business
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service & Operations
- Give you a licence to THRILL (taking ownership of your own department with the freedom to WOW our clients as you see fit)
- Opportunity to travel across the USA and to the UK
- Attractive salary of $50,000 – $60,000- Realistically, If your good Enough We’ll pay it!
- 15 days paid vacation
Powered by JazzHR