This is a job posting from company – Elwood Staffing
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are searching for a Client Services Account Representative who exemplifies a strong work ethic, discipline to work structure and process a positive “can do attitude”, and a supportive team player who operates with a high sense of urgency and accuracy.
Join a leader in the print, fulfillment, promotional products & apparel industry with over 40 years’ experience. Our clients range from one-person home-based startups to Fortune 500 corporations. Currently we service clients throughout the USA, covering all 50 states, Canada & Mexico.
What’s in it for you?
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Client Service Account Representative Details:
- Temp-to-Hire position
- $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
- Full Time and Part Time work available
- Weekend work required
- First Shift (Monday through Friday from 08:00am to 05:00pm)
- Works with sales manager to reports on sales activities.
- Briefing current customers about new or additional products/services.
- Responding/Following up with customer pricing enquiries in a timely manner.
- Reaching out to existing customers via email or cold-calling to get sales quotes.
- Provide and update information about how accounts are operating.
- Process orders for material and merchandise received by mail, fax, email and telephone from customers.
- Review and process invoices pertaining to completed work orders.
Client Service Account Representative Qualifications:
- 3 years minimum experience in account management and/or administrative work, printing/advertising environment preferred but not required.
- Great customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word/Excel).
- Preferred candidate will have strong stable work history.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Our commitment to you: Real People. Fast job offers. No Robots.
How to Apply:
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at !
109 S. Mur Len
Olathe, KS 66062
*See above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR Apply to this Job
Customers are the driving force in all that we do.
Why Partner with Elwood
We believe when a company has integrity and operates honestly, everything else—customers, success, and growth—falls into place.
We Promise To Be…
Kind – Helpful – Respectful – Honest – Committed To Finding You Work
to learn how you can confirm the employment, income, or benefits status of an Elwood Staffing employee or temporary associate.