This is a job posting from company – Apex Mills
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Maintenance – Warp Knit Textile Manufacturing – DAY SHIFT – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
The Apex Mills Family of Companies – Keeping Textile Jobs in America since 1943
We are seeking a Maintenance Professional to join us in our Textile Mill in Graham.
The maintenance department is responsible for repairing breakdowns on knitting machines and all other equipment. Also responsible for performing maintenance to the building and grounds whenever needed.
More specifically, you will:
- Identify and repair all types of drive chains and pullies on all knitting machines
- Identify and repair all types of drive belts and pullies on all knitting machines
- Identify and repair all types of oil leaks on all knitting machines
- Cover all take up rolls with new felt on all knitting machines
- Perform and record preventive maintenance checklist concerning the maintenance department
- Perform and complete Mechanic/Maintenance daily worksheet form.
- Assist with basic building/facility maintenance.
- Maintain the outside grounds of the facility.
- Certified to operate a forklift
- Willingness to maintain company safety programs and procedures
- Ability to stand/walk on their feet 8 hours a day
- Excellent communication and a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to pass pre-employment substance screening and background check
If you are energetic, ambitious, and detail-oriented, and are able to perform these tasks we want to make you part of our team.
- On-the-job training
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Compensation commensurate with knowledge, skill, and experience.
About Us: Apex Mills, a U.S. based textile manufacturer, creates customized warp knit fabric solutions. We are dedicated to developing textiles that solve business critical problems from an engineering, innovative and performance perspective. We are committed to building a culture that is forward thinking, collaborative and proud, with a sharp focus on customer service and sustained quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO is the Law. Click and to view information on your protections under Federal Law from discrimination.