This is a job posting from company – Kids Above All
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Kids Above All is seeking a Child Welfare Assistant. We are looking for those already with a Child Welfare License (CWEL) preferred and are offering a $1000 sign-on bonus to those with a Child Welfare License in good standing.
Job Summary: The Child Welfare Assistant ensures that youth are in safe, and appropriate home, free of maltreatment abuse or neglect. Assists in providing client services in a wide variety of fields, such as psychology, or social work, including support for families. The Child Welfare Assistant is responsible for supporting the assigned caseworker and supervisor in their fulfillment of DCFS monthly contact. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in learning more about Foster Care and social services.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- At least once a month visit in the home of the foster parent and the youth in care.
- Monthly caseworker observations of youth and parent/ child visits.
- Complete a written summary of any interaction with information on safety, wellbeing, youth and foster parents concerns.
- Providing designated supervisor with information regarding home visits, and concerns.
- Working with the case management team, staff, health and/or social services in the performance of their duties.
- Collaborating with other professionals to assess client needs.
- Collaborating with and assisting a family in recognizing needs, setting family goals and developing plans to achieve goals.
- Assist with service referrals.
- Maintaining confidentiality in all communication, both written and verbal.
- Valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Child Welfare License preferred, paid training provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, or any other related field.
- Experience working with low-income high-need families, and the ability to honor social, cultural and ethnic diversities of clients.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to relate to children and parents.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
This is a full time position with benefits!
Why Kids Above All?
At Kids Above All we value our employee’s work/life balance. With flexible schedules, paid time off and 14 paid holidays, Kids Above All is a place where you can grow professionally and have a healthy work/life balance.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid Vacation time and 14 paid agency holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, voluntary short-term disability, voluntary AFLAC coverage and Agency paid life insurance (Kids Above All pays 80% of the cost for employee medical coverage)
- Flexible schedules
- Agency laptop and Cell phone provided
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Kids Above All is a Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and veterans are highly encouraged to apply. ?