This is a job posting from company – Orlando Jobs Staffing
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Charity Operations Coordinator
*This is a W2 salaried opportunity with a hefty bonus structure and opportunity for growth.
We are seeking an Entry Level Charity Operations Coordinator to manage operations and donor relations for a highly reputable nonprofit sector account. An Entry Level Charity Operations Coordinator is a representative that serves as the face of a renowned brand to new donors and directs the setup of a new donor account and initializes ongoing correspondence.
Charity Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Greet donors
- Explain funding metrics to potential donors
- Provide an overview of charity causes and NGO goals
- Provide details about the charity work represented
- Ongoing donor enrollment documents management
- Understand consumer’s charity interests and explain if/how they can get involved
- Process payment of merchant processing initialization
- Enable overall positive branding to donors from charity account
Charity Operations Coordinator Criteria for Consideration: * Prior participation in nonprofit work or charity work is preferred
- Prior involvement in community service or community volunteer events preferred i.e. sports, culture, Greek life, religion, etc.
- Ability to communicate with others in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-5 years of experience recommended
- Has an interest in participating in nonprofit causes
- Background check administered prior to the start of work
- Within commutable distance of the DMV area
**Full-time and immediate availability are needed. This is an onsite entry-level role that requires a daily commute**
Charity Operations Coordinators are expected to have the utmost integrity and passion for helping others. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you. Apply now.
If you feel that you may be a good fit, please submit an application while the vacancy is still available! Thank you for your time.
Powered by JazzHR