This is a job posting from company – Southview Manor
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Join us and be the reason someone smiles today!
- Salary: $18.00/hour – $24.50/hour based on experience + benefits
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus for full time hires!
- Schedule: Overnight / NOC – Full-time or part-time
- Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am with every other weekend rotation
- New grads: New grads welcome to apply!
Southview Manor is a SNF that has 200 beds and multiple levels of care, including a large behavioral health population.
- A music therapy and new Behavioral Health programing
- The Metra and the Green Line are just a few blocks away
A quote from a new employee:
- “I am so appreciative of the support [from my manager] and the corporate team. It has been an amazing 6 weeks [so far] and I look forward to my future with this company.”
We work hard, but our clinical outcomes are impressive. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What you will do in this role: In our facility we feel the CNA is pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/”Guest”. CNAs make a direct impact on a patient’s recovery and stay. You will help patients reach their goals and work side by side with a highly skilled multidisciplinary team.
- Our CNAs are awesome; they do whatever is needed to make the patient more comfortable.
What’s in it for you:
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Employee recognition program
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- Robust benefits package, including a retirement savings plan
- Refer-a-Friend programs – Our #3 source of new employees is referrals from our existing team members. Great employees refer other great workers. Come join us.
From our new employee survey:
- 82% surveyed said “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- 89% surveyed said “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Some times called a Certified Nurse (or Nurse’s) Assistant or Aide.
What we need from you:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in IL
- Prior experience in a hospital or short-term rehab unit within a skilled nursing facility is ideal, but new grads are welcome
- Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care) is helpful
- We follow the CMS & IDPH rules for the Covid-19 vaccine. You should be fully vaccinated or you will be required to submit an exemption. Details will be discussed during your interview.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Join us and be the reason someone smiles today.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members.
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- On-site vaccinations and more …
- Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to several inpatient healthcare centers throughout Northern IL & the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation, Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.