This is a job posting from company – Maguire Iron
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Dakota, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
For over 100 years, Maguire Iron has been an industry leader in the fabrication, construction, and maintenance of water storage tanks and elevated water towers. The CDL driver will Drive a tractor-trailer combination and/or truck to transport and deliver materials and paint rigs in a 25-state area. On average overnights 2 days a week which could include some weekends. Per diem including for overnight stays.
- Follow appropriate safety & load securement procedures when transporting material.
- Perform vehicle inspections before driving them to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles to Maguire’s compliance officer.
- Perform basic maintenance tasks and minor repairs of truck, trailers and other equipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Collaborate with other drivers as part of a driving team on some trips.
- Pick-up and delivery of parts in town.
- Coordinate project material and equipment at the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One or more-year(s) experience as a truck driver
- Prior construction material delivery experience preferred.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License required. Hazmat Endorsement (optional)
- Able to work in unfavorable weather conditions; both heat and cold.
- Able to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
At Maguire Iron, we believe in protecting and storing quality water. We do this by being the best water tank company for our customers and employees.
Maguire Iron, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer