This is a job posting from company – Riverside Transport
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Colorado, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About the Company
When you drive for Riverside Transport you’re a part of our family. We want to build long lasting relationships with everyone we employ. That’s why, regardless of what the future holds, we will always maintain an open-door policy and put people before profits! Our vision is to be a top performer in
all that we do. Employing a strong fleet of professional drivers is the first step in achieving that goal.
About the Job
Dedicated account for teams! Home weekly, very competitive pay.
- Company Driver (W2, Team)
- Dry Van
- $4,500 – $5,400 total weekly avg. pay per team
- $0.90 – $0.90 CPM
- 5,000 – 6,000 avg. miles per week per team
- $1,000 sign on bonus per team
- No Driver Load/Unload
- No slip seating
- 5 – 6 expected days out
- Get 1.5 days of home time for every 5.5 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with company match
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a driver’s log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Offers paid orientation
- Accommodation is covered
- Drivers get their own room
- Breakfast, Lunch is included
- Covers some or all travel expenses
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 6 months OTR experience in the last 2 years
- Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum