This is a job posting from company – Siemens
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Tennessee, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
NOTE – This role will require one to reside in the continental US presently and no relocation of immigration sponsorship can be provided
Siemens Industry, Inc. located in Johnson city, TN is looking to fill a permanent position for a Software/Firmware Engineer. You will participate as part of an international project team to develop and release state of the art industrial automation products.
Contributes to the design, implementation, and testing of both software and firmware solutions for the Siemens Industry product portfolio. You will work in an agile development environment in a team focused on delivering effective and robust solutions for our customers. As part of this team, you will be included in interactions with domestic and international stakeholders.
You must have attention to detail, proficiency in problem solving and the ability to quickly learn new technologies as needed.
- Education: BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 10+ years of hands-on work experience developing software for embedded or machine/process controls
- Expert level proficiency in programming in C++/C# and a willingness to learn
- Practical experience creating very complex Object-Oriented designs
- Excellent attention to detail; strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and teamwork skills
- ISTQB/ASTQB or equivalent certification
- candidate located within 140 miles of Johnson City,TN
- Proven experience designing and coding firmware/software for embedded solutions
- Practical experience creating moderately complex Object-Oriented designs
- Practical experience in creating automated tests and frameworks
- Able to analyze complex technical problems and create solutions
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .