This is a job posting from company – Eataly
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
A Cashier handles payment and ensures accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements.
Reports to the Market Manager and Assistant Marketing Managers.
- Collects cash, checks or charge payments from guests and provides change and charge vouchers if appropriate
- Verifies accuracy of cash bank by counting cash, checks and charge payments at end of shift
- Obtains and reviews information regarding price changes
- Verifies employee discounts, returns, exchanges and voids with the assistance of the manager or shift lead
- Returns carts and baskets to their central distribution areas, takes back go-backs/damages, fixes displays, helps restock and supports team members
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Basic math and cash-handling skills
- Basic knowledge of the functions of cash registers
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Ability to remain stationary for periods of up to 8 hours
- Ability to bend and stoop on occasion
- Ability to escort guests to other parts of the facility as circumstances dictate
Please be prepared to provide proof of fully Covid-19 vaccination upon hire.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
The base pay for this position is $15.25 per hour.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.