This is a job posting from company – Westgate Resorts
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Tennessee, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa:
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, provides an amazing work environment with refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. As a member of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls water park.
Pay rate: $15 / hour
Serves as primary contact to guests and team members upon arrival in outlet and on phone. Specifically responsible for the following detailed duties.
AS A CASHIER, YOU WILL:
- Present menus to guest, respond to menu item inquiries in professional and accurate manner
- Take guests orders following department guidelines
- Deliver guest orders following department guidelines
- Balancing of daily receipts, including but not limited to: cash, vouchers, credit cards and In-house charges
- Confirm and complete daily reservation lists, assists all other position in department for support and assistance
- Cashing out checks
- Accepting approved forms of payment adhering to accounting standard (with full and complete accountability) up to and including but not limited to : cash, credit cards, vouchers and in-house charges
- Follow and comply with all departmental cash/check handling procedures
- Take guest food orders following department guidelines
- Greet all guests that arrive within visible area
- Take guest orders via telephone following department guidelines
- Select requested food items from serving/kitchen or storage areas and assembles items for guest pickup following department guidelines
- Apply suggestive selling techniques to provide helpful guest service and maximize sales
- Records information pertaining to services rendered
- Arrange restaurant reservations for guests following department guidelines
- Maintains cash drawer/bank accountability per company policies
- Compliance to department standard operating procedural manual to include: service standards, cash/check handling procedures, menu interpretation, safety and security, stocking and requisitioning
- Conformance to Government and Company Safety, Security and Sanitation requirements
- Conform to discount/complimentary guest check procedures
- Participate in company monthly Goals & Measurements Program
- Responsible for providing Excellent Service to owners and guests alike
- Perform POS system responsibility per guidelines
- Respond to guest inquiries, complaints in a professional and urgent manner
- Maintain required department records with accuracy
- Compliance to buffet/special event food and beverage check/cash procedures
- Follow guest walk-out department procedures
- Ability to comprehend daily features/specials and memorization of regular food menus and beverage lists
- Apply menu knowledge to successful suggestion selling techniques. Salesmanship
- Complete opening/running/closing duties as assigned
- Conform to department training standards
- Forward vendor supply invoices/package item detail slips to supervisor in a timely manner
- Compliance to department vehicle and key security procedures
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must successfully attend Company Mandatory Training programs. Alcohol awareness training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The team member frequently is required to walk, reach with hands, arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The team member is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl. The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.