This is a job posting from company – Penske Automotive Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Cashier receives and processes payment for products or services sold by the dealership.
- Receives cash, checks, and credit card payments from customers and records amount received
- Provides refunds to customers for returned merchandise in accordance with company policy or as directed by Supervisors
- Reconciles and deposits service and parts receipts, including charge cards, on a daily basis
- Receipts all monies received from vehicle sales and checks for money due
- Files all cash receipt records, check stubs, and bank receipts
- Prepares cash deposits and fills out the cash control sheet daily
- Processes daily credit card deposits
- Reconciles cash draw monthly
- Assists warranty clerk in maintaining the factory and extended warranty schedules — payable and receivable
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures
- Follows lawful directions from supervisors
- Upholds the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Attends company meetings as required
- Works evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to effectively communicate via face-to-face and by phone
- Excellent customer services skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal without digital support
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions
- Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedure
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Ability to interact well with others
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to work with a diverse group of people
Physical Demands/Work Environment
Little physical work is required. The position requires the ability to sit or stand for 2-4 hour periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires the ability to climb, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp.
This position involves limited repetitive motion
This position requires the ability to talk and hear
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Standard Business Hours with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
Required Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent; and six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent; one to two year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience, previous experience in a position that involves handling cash is preferred
Safety Sensitive Position
Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte
950 N. Polk, Pineville, North Carolina 28134
Internal Job ID