This is a job posting from company – Capri Communities
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wisconsin, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The 4-Day Work Week
Inquire to learn more!
- Work 32 hours and get paid for 40 hours each week.
- 8 hour shifts
- Eligible for Full-time and Part-time positions
- Currently hiring on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
- Wage range: $15 per hour-$19 per hour
- Eligible 52 Paid Days Off per year
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours
- Get paid now with Pay Active
- Opportunity to help and support an older generation
- A career that gives back to the community
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off
- Training opportunities
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Life 360
- Benefit Hub
The Caregiver provides personal care and incidental Activities of Daily Living to RCAC, CBRF and/or Memory Care residents of Capri Communities LLC, with adherence to organizational and regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. * Adheres to the written Resident Care Plan to:
- Assist RCAC, CBRF and/or Memory Care residents in maintaining their greatest independence with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and nutritional needs. Also provides assistance with preparing meals, laundry and maintaining a clean, safe physical environment.
- Assist residents with mobility and transfers.
- Assist residents with medical administration and maintains related reporting requirements.
- Perform delegated tasks as instructed by the RN, Nurse Manager, Executive Director, Assistant Executive Director, Lead Caregiver or Lifestyle Enrichment Specialist.
- Perform acceptable standard healthcare practices.
- Assists with housekeeping duties in resident or common areas (vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, cleaning, etc.) as directed.
- Leads or assists with activities for residents as directed, impromptu and scheduled.
- Observes and reports resident’s condition and safety hazards to RN, Nurse Manager, Assistant Executive Director or Executive Director in a timely manner.
- Documents observations and activity participation in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Maintains excellent work attendance; is punctual for work shift.
- Possesses organizational skills necessary to carry out shift duties and to complete assigned tasks while promoting residents emotional well-being and ability.
- Protects residents’ health information according to HIPPA policies and procedures and federal and state law and regulations.
- Maintains professional appearances, attitude and demeanor while on duty.
- Maintains knowledge of State Regulations and updates for DHS 83 and 89 (as appropriate for RCAC, CBRF and/or Memory Care services).
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and in-service training opportunities.
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- High School education preferred, not required plus:
- Six months of experience as a personal aide, Caregiver or equivalent life experience
- Completion of CNA or CBRF certification (preferred)
- Reliability and Flexibility in Scheduling – Must demonstrate excellent attendance; must be able to work holidays and weekends and cover as required by resident needs.
- Ability to demonstrate patience, understanding, tolerance and emotional/physical ability and experience to meet the daily needs of our residents.
- Government Compliance – Demonstrates knowledge of and complies with all building regulations and DHS requirements. Maintains all training requirements as directed by DHS 83 and/or 89. Ensure that all fair housing standards are met at all times. Comply with OSHA, Workers’ Compensation, and any other reporting requirements
- Resident Satisfaction – Provide, promote, and require high-quality resident relations. Review and/or resolve complaints, and alert Nurse Manager of any unusual activities or problems.
- Quality, Safety, and Physical Condition – Administer care that meets or exceeds company safety and physical condition standards. Cooperate in maintaining safety and security of residents and employees. Ensure that residents and staff are informed about safety issues, regulations, and requirements necessary. Ensure the safe and appropriate execution of food preparation and use of equipment. Enforce compliance with regard to safety and health issues as well as appropriate food standards.
- Compliance in Relias and in-service training.