This is a job posting from company – Morada Quintessence
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Mexico, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Discovery Senior Living is now the 9th largest senior housing operator with the addition of our new division in Texas – Morada Senior Living. We have tremendous opportunities for proven leaders to join in our success
Morada Senior Living is hiring Care Givers to join our community Morada Quintessence
The Care Giver’s role includes providing hands-on care and physical and emotional support to each resident while maintaining a safe and comfortable home-like environment.
- Maintaining cleanliness of resident’s room and work areas
- Helping residents maintain independence, promoting dignity and physical safety of each resident
- Participating and assisting residents with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, ambulation, transferring, eating) as instructed
- Engaging residents in life skills and other life enrichment activities
- Certified Nurse’s Aid certification preferred
- High School diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with Residents, management, and co-workers
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Must demonstrate good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.