This is a job posting from company – Rochester Estates Senior Living
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Perks and Benefits*:
We are hiring for all shifts and are offering 12 shift options!!
- Earn up to 1% wage increase every Quarter
- Work for us and earn $1000 for each person you refer and is hired
- Access to earned wages prior to payday
- Generous PTO Plan
- Career Development
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs,New employee Referral Program
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
Oh, and did we mention an amazing Team Environment?
*Some benefits may vary depending on position and employment status:
As a Caregiver for our community, you are a key member of an amazing team, enhancing the lives of our residents. By providing consistent and quality care, our caregiving team ensures our residents live a meaningful life.:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and mobility
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance
- Responds to all resident needs and/or requests for care promptly, and provides or obtains assistance with care as necessary
- Assists in the dining room during resident meal times
- Encourages residents to participate in scheduled activities and outings, and assists with those activities as needed
- Assists in the cleanliness of the community, including straightening resident beds, emptying resident garbage, and tidies resident rooms daily and as needed
- Assists with resident laundry per shift guidelines
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a residential or long-term care setting is preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to communicate effectively with residents, families, visitors, and other staff members.
- Must be able to perform job duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Able to pass the necessary tests (i.e., CPR, First Aid, Food Handlers, etc.) if required by state regulations.
Who are We?:
As a Sinceri Senior Living community and certified Great Place to Work®, we are an established and dedicated senior living care provider, where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments ® for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful, and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident’s life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career,providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work ® for our 4th Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared