This is a job posting from company – HRA Management
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
HRA Management is a property management firm specializing in the operation and management of express car wash locations across the Southeast. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers, opportunities to our team members, and long-term relationships in the car wash industry. We believe clear, honest communication is the key to building enduring, authentic relationships and that our success is the result of our driven team members’ efforts. Our team is searching for Car Wash Tech in Newberry, SC area. We offer excellent pay, medical, dental, and vision benefits for full-time team members and a 401k match for everyone after 90 days. We offer career path opportunities to grow into a key holder, assistant site manager, maintenance technician, or other leadership positions that support our strategy and company growth. Join our winning team and grow with us!
The pay range is $12 – $14 based on experience
Full-time and Part-time positions are available
Excellent Benefits We Offer (Full-Time Status after 30 days!):
- Medical (United Health Care)
- Vision (VSP)
- PTO (starts after 90 days)
- 401K with company match (starts after 90 days)
- Employer paid basic Life Insurance
- Accident and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Critical Illness Insurance
- Loading and prepping vehicles as they enter the car wash
- Provide quick and friendly customer service to every customer
- Create and retain new customer relations, including the sale of monthly wash memberships (incentives available)
- Maintain cleanliness of interior and exterior of car wash and premises
- Promote to and assist customers with the Hurricane Express Wash mobile app
- Flexible to work weekends and holidays (we pay time and a half on certain holidays)
- Valid driver’s license
- Can do positive attitude and ready to learn
- Ability to lift heavy objects (25+ lbs) and be on your feet most of the work shift
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment.
Here, you will have the opportunity to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers but also on enriching you.
HRA Management is an equal employment opportunity employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.