This is a job posting from company – CRB
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
CRB’s nearly 1,800 expert professionals drive innovative, life-changing and life-saving solutions for manufacturers in the life sciences and food and beverage industries. Our mission, vision and core values put client satisfaction and employee experience at the center of everything we do. See us at crbgroup.com.
CRB was founded (and still headquartered) in Kansas City in 1984. We’ve certainly grown since then, now with Construction Projects from Coast to Coast and a total of twenty-one offices Worldwide, with our newest location in Jacksonville, FL.
Our proven track record of success within the Life Sciences along with the Food & Beverage Industry has been a primary contributing factor to our growth and success. Our Senior Leadership Team along with our Subject Matter Experts have played an instrumental role in maintaining and building long-lasting relationships and have demonstrated the ability to mentor, guide and train the next generation of Consulting Professionals.
The Capital Project Engineer I is responsible for supporting the Project Manager and other project team members in executing activities to support the approval, design, construction, and close-out of assigned capital project(s) in conformance with the project objectives and deliverables. Primary areas of responsibility include field investigation, scope development, schedule development and cost estimating for new capital projects. Additional responsibilities include, but are limited to; document control, change management, supporting quality control, supporting site safety, executing equipment receiving process, and managing closeout documentation.
- Development of project scope and schedule for new capital projects
- Project cost estimating and cashflow projections
- Manage trades and validation contractors in support of execution of assigned capital projects.
- Work with A/E Design and Construction Management firms to design and execute new work.
- Support the construction of assigned project(s) and to ensure the work performed is in conformance with the project objectives and deliverables agreed to by the project team and area owners
- Bidding support and document control
- Verification of as-builts, supporting quality control, supporting site safety
- Execute equipment receiving process
- Manage closeout documentation
- Support project tracking and change management
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Science, or Engineering
- Up to four years of experience
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office suite experience
- Capable of learning new computer programs for project management and reporting
- Experience with mobile devices and VDC apps a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.