This is a job posting from company – Modernistic Cleaning & Restoration
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Business Development / Outside Sales Representative
Pay: $60,000-$90,000 (Salary and Commission)
For nearly 50 years, Modernistic has provided our community with exceptional cleaning and restoration services throughout Michigan. Our family-owned company has seven locations and is rapidly growing! If you have a background in sales, prospecting, or any other customer focused industry, this could be a great career opportunity for you!
Modernistic of Troy is currently looking for a Business Development/Outside Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing team. This is an outside commercial sales position that will work within the Ann Arbor area. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is driven to make and close deals. The perfect candidate will be able to quickly build lasting relationships with customers and become their trusted advisor.
At Modernistic, we have a company culture focused on customer delight, which means we strive to go above and beyond for our customers and our co-workers. We believe in investing in our people and promoting from within because our people ARE the Modernistic difference. Come see for yourself!
- Affordable Health Insurance for You and Your Family: Health Insurance is more critical than ever before, and we know the importance of keeping these costs low for our employees. Modernistic offers four unique plans on one of Michigan’s largest Health Care Networks and covers 60% of premium costs for our team members and their dependents. We offer Health Savings Account Plans, which offer triple tax advantages, as well as traditional HMO style plans so you can choose the best fit for you!
- Dental & Vision Insurance: You’ll enjoy a variety of affordable plan options and rich benefits on Michigan’s largest vision and dental networks. Dental benefits even extend to orthodontics and vision benefits offer allowances for glasses/contacts annually!
- Life Insurance: To give our team members peace of mind, Modernistic covers a basic life insurance policy for every employee, plus offers buy up options for you and your dependents.
- Pet Insurance: ModPets are also family so we want our team members to have the opportunity to protect them too! Modernistic offers two unique plans to choose from to best keep your pet(s) happy & healthy.
- 401(K) with Company Match: We help our team members prepare for the future by offering a 401K plan with no management fees and a generous company match.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays: We only work hard so we can play hard, right? Work/life balance is important and that’s why every team member is eligible for paid time away from work!
- On Demand Pay: Unexpected expenses days before you get your check? Don’t fret, you can request a portion of your earned wages early (up to 3 times a pay period). It’s your money, you should have the right to use it! You have never been more in control of your check with our “On Demand Pay” program!
- Employee Discount: A perk of being a Modteam member is enjoying a clean & healthy home, just like the customers we serve.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Members of the Modteam have access to an Employee Assistance Program that offers dozens of benefits from free counseling services to legal advice, and more!
- Ability to Grow: 63% of the Executive Team at Modernistic started at an entry level position within the company. We believe in developing our people and cultivating talent from within. Depending on the position, Modernistic frequently invests in external industry training and certification for team members. 95% of positions are posted internally and team members frequently are promoted from within.
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop and other equipment
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Opportunity to learn more skills and level up your responsibility
- Build client relationships, secure work orders from new and existing customers
- Maintain and expand business within assigned territory
- Bid services at client requests and propose additional services that the client may need
- Communicate proactively and promptly to customers
- Solve customer issues as they arise
- Meet commercial sales goals/metrics
- 3+ years B2B sales experience preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check
- Valid Michigan driver’s license and good driving record
We look forward to meeting you!
Safety is very important to the Modteam! To keep our staff and customers safe Modernistic offers contact-free service and each Business Development/Outside Sales Rep is supplied with personal protective equipment. If safety is a top concern for you, please feel free to discuss this in your interview. Our recruiting team is happy to walk you through our safety plan in detail.
Powered by JazzHR