This is a job posting from company – Allnex
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products: from interior coatings for airplanes, corrosion protection for cars, scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones to printing inks for glossy magazines at a newsstand.
Sustainability is a commitment to our stakeholders and a key part of our continued success. be ECOWISE™ is our promise and our proposition.
We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world’s leading coatings resins company.
Please, come and see allnex insights –
And here is a sneak peek, how life at allnex sites looks like – .
Are you interested to extend global reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships in the world leading coating resins industry? As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for augmenting and executing a waterborne growth strategy for allnex in the Americas interfacing with various functional groups including customers, allnex salespeople, R&D and application.
If you are ready to join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision, we want to hear from you!
- Significantly increase allnex’s market share in the AM’s region with focus on N. America
- Optimize waterborne growth strategy in line with capacity expansion and resource planning
- Identify major trends in waterborne coatings and resins and convert them into actionable marketing and R&D inititatives to enable additional growth
- Work closely with customers, sales and allnex applications and synthesis laboratories to develop and refine products as needed
- Understand and monitor key market trends related to waterborne coatings
- Develop waterborne product line to fit needs of targeted market areas
- Work closely with Waterborne technical service lead in all aspects of product development, promotion and sales training.
- Develop a cross regional network of WB leads for the purpose of information sharing including markets, applications, competitors, products and importantly, opportunities and successes.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of five years working in commercial, marketing, applications or R&D of WB resins with a total of 15 years of business experience in commercial and/or marketing roles ideally within the coatings arena.
- Familiarity with acrylic and polyurethane dispersion chemistries – a strong plus
- Strategic vision, creative thinking, and ability to articulate a plan
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Excellent team player in cross-functional environment.
- High proficiency in verbal and written/presentation communication skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Ability of seeing big picture as well as comfortable translating strategic plans into tactical details.
- Strong commercial and technical problem solving capabilities.
- Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or marketing preferred.
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
Find out how you can make an impact!
Check out our career page for available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.