This is a job posting from company – FIS
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage : 1 – 5%
The world of finance moves fast. At FIS, we’re faster. Our teams are empowered to learn, grow, and make an impact–in their careers and communities. We deliver innovation that advances the way the world pays, banks and invests. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we’d like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
As a Business Analyst, you’ll act as the voice of the customer to create a feasible implementation roadmap for our best-in-class products that will define the world of fintech. You’ll work as part of a team in a scrum setting and must be a self-motivated, proactive, and out-of-the-box thinker.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering working product increments to our clients, on time, on budget and according to the best quality standards.
- Working with product management, stakeholders, peers and teams to define and prioritize the product backlog for your team.
- Engaging in scrum rituals and ceremonies.
- Driving improvements in solution design, analysis and testing activities.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios.
- Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies.
- A bachelor’s in business administration, finance, computer science or information systems or the equivalent experience.
What we offer you:
At FIS, we are as committed to growing our employees’ careers as our own business. We offer:
- Opportunities to innovate in fintech
- Inclusive and diverse team atmosphere
- Professional and personal development
- Resources to contribute to your community
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is supplement document
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.