This is a job posting from company – Kinetic Marketing Solutions
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you tired of having the same routine every day? Are you looking for a dynamic, fun-filled business environment? Do you find joy in interacting with people? Are you looking for a growth opportunity? If your answer is yes, then our Brand Marketing Assistant position might be what you are looking for!
Kinetic Marketing Solutions is a small, but mighty marketing and consulting firm. We specialize in expanding our client’s business growth through direct-to-consumer interaction. We improve the way that our clients interact with their consumers by utilizing imaginative techniques that have shown actual results. Our ability to provide a positive experience for consumers and our substantial growth achievements is why we continue to acquire more clients and thus the need for additional support through hiring a new Brand Marketing Assistant.
We always put quality over quantity, so we carefully evaluate every application that we receive to ensure we are building the best possible team to achieve our goals. All of our goals revolve around growth! We also seek personal and professional growth for every member of our team, which is why we have opportunities for fast advancement into management roles.
Daily Responsibilities for our Brand Marketing Assistant:
- Deliver friendly customer service while providing information about the products and services to existing and potential customers
- Troubleshoot, and overturn customer objections and questions while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of all customer interactions and personal information
- Cultivate a knowledge base on all products and services to draw on customer interactions
- Attend team-based meetings to develop new customer service skills, receive personalized training, and network with top executives
Brand Marketing Assistant Qualifications:
- 1-3 years working as a customer service representative, sales representative, or experience in a retail, restaurant, or hospitality environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Above-average emotional intelligence and people skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Desire to work in a fast-paced customer service environment and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional work ethic
- Self-starter with a desire for professional growth and development
Powered by JazzHR