This is a job posting from company – Westfield Bank
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Position: Branch Manager III
Department: Main Office
Job Status: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: VP/Regional Manager
Amount of Travel Required: Travel as Required
Positions Supervised: Branch Personnel
Overall responsibility for the leadership and management of branch service, sales, operations, team development and personnel. Ensures quality customer service and compliance with regulations and Bank policies. Makes business development calls in assigned territory.
Leads and manages a larger branch, level of the branch is based on the following key components:
- Branch Deposits, Staff FTE, Teller Transaction Volume, Sales Expectations, External Business Calling, Market Opportunity and Specialty Programs.
- Applies the Westfield Bank Service and Sales Process during customer interaction to acquire and enhance customer relationships.
- Adheres to established Westfield Bank customer service standards.
- Supervises branch personnel by:
- Creating a team environment focused on producing an exceptional customer experience
- Insuring that the department is adequately staffed with properly trained personnel.
- Making or approving decisions for department employees regarding employment, performance ratings, promotions, salary recommendations, transfers and terminations.
- Resolving personnel problems, particularly those of a more complex nature.
- Guiding and advising subordinates in the more complex phases of work.
- Preparing an annual budget and operating within the established cost controls.
- Coordinating the activities of the department with other departments of the bank.
- Handles customer relations, complaints and inquiries. Manages the grey areas.
- Takes Residential Mortgage and Home Equity Loan applications and serves as a liaison between the customer and loan processor until loan closes.
- Supervises bank security: assists Bank security officer with fraud or possible fraud cases, be on call 24 hours for alarm company/police, work with collections department, oversees branch maintenance.
- Opens new accounts, cross sells bank products and services, processes wire transfers.
- Approves checks, fee waivers or refunds and overrides on accounts, endorses insurance checks.
- Must obtain official designations/certifications as required (i.e.NMLS, notary public, medallion, etc.).
- Oversees all branch operations.
- Performs external business development activities as assigned.
- Participates in community and professional organizations.
- Performs higher level specialty function as designated and achieves program goals as assigned.
- Must complete BSA, AML, and other Regulatory and Continuing Education as assigned.
- Must adhere to all bank and regulatory policies and procedures specific to position.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
- Business Development
- Customer Relations
- Decision Making/Judgement
- Sales Results
- Associates Degree Preferred.
- 3 years of previous assistant branch manager experience preferred.
Stand: O (Occasionally)
Walk: O (Occasionally)
Sit: F (Frequently)
Handling / Fingering: F (Frequently)
Reach Outward: F (Frequently)
Reach Above Shoulder: O (Occasionally)
Climb: O (Occasionally)
Crawl: O (Occasionally)
Squat or Kneel: O (Occasionally)
Bend: O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less: F (Frequently)
11-20 lbs: F (Frequently)
21-50 lbs: O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs: N (Not Applicable)
Over 100 lbs: N (Not Applicable)
12 lbs or less: O (Occasionally)
13-25 lbs: O (Occasionally)
26-40 lbs: O (Occasionally
41-100 lbs: O (Occasionally)
N (Not Applicable)Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally)Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0-2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently)Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66% of the time (2.5-5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly)Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
Westfield Bank has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.