This is a job posting from company – Midwestern Auto Group (MAG)
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Do you have a positive personality and a competitive spirit? What about sales or customer service experience? Are you eager to work in a highly-productive and fast-paced environment? If you answered yes, then consider applying to join our motivated team!
MAG – Midwestern Auto Group is the premier destination for luxury European cars. We have some of the most prestigious and exotic brands in the world including Porsche, Volvo, Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Mini Cooper, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Maserati, and Rolls Royce! We are the largest collection of European vehicles in the world and we are located in beautiful Dublin, Ohio. Our campus boasts seven buildings, three ponds, and a main building so unique, it resembles more of an art gallery than it does a car dealership.
What We Offer
- Medical & dental insurance
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Sick, Vacation, and Holiday Time
- Career growth opportunities
- Automobile and service discounts
- Cultivate enriching relationships to create clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle expert. Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit preferred
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s and out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Powered by JazzHR