This is a job posting from company – KidsPeace
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Blended Caseworker plans and coordinates the overall management of clients and families on their caseload. The Blended Caseworker is responsible for recruiting, screening, training, and retention of foster families, so that there are adequate foster family resources available for children being referred to the FCCP program.
QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor’s degree in Social Work with (2) years clinical/related experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Human Service field with foster care experience considered.
- Valid driver’s license and First Aid/CPR certifications required.
- Must be 21 years of age.
JOB DUTIES: * Participation in the pre-admission screening, Intake and Placement of client referrals.
- Participation in the development, monitoring, and ongoing implementation of Service Plans for each client on his/her caseload.
- Prepare and complete all documentation, reports, statistical information, and additional file requirements for clients and foster parents as per program policy and state and federal mandates.
- Intervene and provide problem resolution in crisis or conflict situations with considerable use of discretion and independent judgment.
- Screen all foster parent applicant household members via personal interviews and the use of supplementary assessments. Utilize the KidsPeace approval process and procedures to determine if the applicant families and their homes meet State and KidsPeace requirements for approval. Eligible families in process will be presented to, reviewed by, and considered for final approval by the KidsPeace Family Acceptance Committee.
- Facilitate and/or provide training for all approved foster parents and foster parent applicants using state required and/or agency approved pre-service and ongoing training curricula. Participate in the development and presentation of new training topics, and/or identify qualified speakers and presenters to offer appropriate subject material. Ensure that foster parents are trained in Resiliency Theory and understand ways to improve protective factors for children in their care.
KidsPeace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity