There’s no doubt a One of the best retirement accounts in the U.S. is the ruch IRA. It offers tax-free growth on your investments, which is why it should be in your retirement portfolio. Personal finance experts call the IRA’s the best investment account. It is important to remember that a Roth IRA can provide tax-free income in retirement, making it an attractive option for long-term savings.
Why? Because in a 401(k)s are managed by an employer, whereas the IRAs are controlled by the saver. The tax benefits of a Roth IRA make it an excellent choice for those looking to save for retirement.
Why else? Your withdrawals from the account will be tax-free once you reach retirement age, even though you can’t deduct your annual contributions to the account. Tax-free growth on your savings is offered by the rk IRA, which is a great way to save for retirement.
Now that you understand the value of a Roth IRA, the next question should be where to open a Roth IRA? I will help you answer this question. Then I’ll explain the many other benefits of a Roth IRA.
12 Best Roth IRA Accounts
Here are the best Roth IRA Accounts for March 2023:
- Ally Invest
- Charles Schwab
- TD Ameritrade
- Merrill Edge
- M1 Finance
- Lending Club
Deciding where to open a You might think that the IRA is simple. Before investing in a Roth IRA, it is important to do your research and consult with a financial advisor. Why? You have a lot of options and they are all good. It’s important that you research each option thoroughly so you can make an informed decision.
Different benefits are provided by different brokers. To find your best option, you need to know which benefits you need. It’s important to research the different options available to find the best one for you.
When you know what you need, and you know the companies that best provide your needs, the best place to open a It will become clear to you. Before you make a decision on whether or not to open a Roth IRA, you need to consult a financial advisor to make sure you understand all the details.
I will provide the basic types of investment platforms below, as well as several specific companies under each. It is important to do your own research before investing in any platform or company, as the financial decisions you make can have a great impact on your future.
Self-Directed Roth IRA Investment Brokers
If you want to manage your own investments, go with a broker from the first list. A financial advisor can help you make informed investment decisions. You can choose from individual stocks, bonds, options, mutual funds, ETFs, and many other investments if you work with a diversified investment broker.
You will have complete control over your retirement savings account. Stay informed and make the best decisions for your future.
A good investment broker will have a combination of:
- It is possible to meet retirement goals sooner with low or no transaction fees. This can be achieved by investing in low-cost index funds which offer a good return coupled with attractive long-term growth potential, as well as having the advantage of offering low or no transaction fees to help you meet retirement goals sooner and maximize your savings.
- There are a lot of investment options. It’s easy to find an investment option that’s right for you.
- There are a lot of investor tools and resources. As investors increase their knowledge and experience in the market, these tools and resources are designed to provide guidance and support.
Below are six well-known investment brokers for Roth IRA accounts:
1. Ally Invest
Ally Invest is small potatoes compared to Charles Schwab and Fidelity, but it offers many of the same services — along with a specialty in options trading. They have more resources for options traders. Options traders can use advanced trading tools and research reports to make better decisions.
Ally Bank has some of the most aggressively priced savings accounts and CDs in the industry. It would be easy to add bank investments to your portfolio. With a few clicks, you can give yourself peace of mind knowing that your money is safe.
Ally Invest Features:
- Minimum initial investment or account minimum is not required. You can invest as little or as much money as you want.
- $9.95 per trade on mutual funds has no trading fees. You get access to professionally managed portfolios with no advisory fees.
- They offer stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, and managed portfolio plans. We want to help our clients reach their investment goals with a variety of financial instruments and services.
- There are no local branches for live customer support. At any time of the day or night, our live customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have.
- $50 to $3,500 is being offered to open an account. Don’t miss out on this bonus offer because it ends on December 31st, 2020.
2. Charles Schwab
Charles Schwab, the world’s largest investment broker, supports all account types, including Roth IRAs. The company provides outstanding customer service. It strives to deliver a personalized experience to each and every customer.
You can mix self-directed investing with a managed option within the same account with the Charles Schwab Intelligent Portfolios.
Charles Schwab Features:
- Minimum initial investment is not required. Anyone can start investing with no hassle or cost.
- There are no trading fees on more than 4,000 mutual funds. You can trade options, futures, and foreign exchange with no commission.
- They offer stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, and managed portfolio plans. Traditional investments such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are just some of the investment products investors can choose from.
- More than 300 local branches have live customer support. Whatever the time or place, our services are designed to meet your banking needs.
- Excellent broker for beginners. This broker has a lot of resources to help inexperienced investors understand the market.
Fidelity, the second-largest investment broker, offers services very similar to Charles Schwab.
They have a full range of investment products, as well as Fidelity Go. Fidelity Go helps you reach your financial goals with confidence by providing an easy, automated way to manage your investments. Fidelity also offers top-notch customer service, with nearly 200 local branches. Any questions or concerns customers may have can be answered by Fidelity’s customer service team.
- Minimum initial investment or account minimum is not required. It is possible to invest for as little as $1.
- There are no trading fees on more than 3,700 mutual funds.
- They offer stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, and managed portfolio plans.
- More than 200 local branches have live customer support. Our team provides superior customer service and satisfaction.
- Excellent broker for beginners. Tools and resources are available to help beginners learn about investing.
Much like Ally Invest, E*TRADE has created an excellent platform for trading options. It makes sense since E*TRADE acquired OptionsHouse. E*TRADE’s powerful online trading platform allows clients to access a broader range of services and products.
E*TRADE has its own low-cost robo-advisor, E*TRADE Core Portfolios. E*TRADE Core Portfolios uses advanced technology to make investing easy and accessible for everyone.
- Minimum initial investment is not required. It is possible to start investing with a certain amount of money.
- There are no trading fees on thousands of mutual funds. You can get real-time market data and research for free.
- They offer stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, and managed portfolio plans.
- 30 local branches have live customer support. Ensuring your needs are met quickly and effectively is one of the things our customer support staff is trained to do.
- There is a bonus of up to $600 on new deposits. This bonus offer is only available for a limited time, so act now to take advantage of it.
5. TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade works like the other brokers on this list, but its connection to TD Bank makes it a great place for your individual retirement account.
They have more than 1,200 branches in 15 East Coast states.
The banks branches are open on Sundays. Along with its presence in the bank’s branches, the company has more than 300 local investment branches. Individuals can plan for their financial future with the help of a suite of services from TD Ameritrade.
TD Ameritrade Features:
- Minimum initial investment is not required. You can start investing with whatever you want.
- Over 4,000 no-fee mutual funds have no fees on them. You can get real-time research and trade ideas from experts.
- They offer stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, and managed portfolio plans. At the same time, investors have access to helpful resources and tools that can help them make informed decisions.
- More than 400 local branches as well as representatives in more than 1,200 branches on the East Coast have live customer support. To meet the needs of their customers, the bank offers a wide range of banking services.
- There is a bonus of up to $600 on new deposits.
6. Merrill Edge
Bank of America customers who already work with a Merrill financial advisor know about this firm’s excellent financial planning tools.
Anyone can open a Merrill Edge is a good place to start investing. Merrill Edge has a way for you to invest for your future. Merrill has some of the best market research in the industry. Merrill’s market research helps investors make the most informed decisions about their investments.
The research includes a fund story for mutual funds which will let you see exactly what makes up the fund before you invest. You can see the fund’s performance history to make an informed decision.
Merrill Edge Features:
- Bond and stock market research is the best. Our clients can make the most informed decisions if we stay up-to-date with the latest market trends.
- There is no requirement for a minimum opening deposit or investment. You can invest as little or as much as you want.
- There are no fees on stocks, mutual funds, and options.
- They offer stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, and managed portfolio plans. You can invest in more than one product in your portfolio.
- In-person staff at Bank of America branches across the country. Online banking and mobile services are offered by Bank of America.
- Account fees are not required to transfer to another broker.
Roth IRAs with Robo-Advisors
If you want to start retirement planning without learning the nuances of investing, consider a robo-advisor instead of a full-service broker for your Roth IRA.
You can have a portfolio created by arobo-advisors and have it manage your account online. You can make informed decisions about your investments based on your financial goals. Automatic reinvestment of dividends and periodic rebalancing are included in this management.
The cost of a human financial advisor is much higher than that of a computer-based advisor. robo-advisors can give you personalized advice and help keep your investments on track.
Many platforms offer specialized investing strategies. Many investors prefer robo-advisors due to their low costs and convenience. For example, you can choose an algorithm that will beat the market. It is possible to increase your chances of achieving a profitable return on your investments.
The best three robo-advisors for Roth IRA accounts are:
There is an opportunity to beat the market with automated investment management. This approach is ideal for investors who want to manage their portfolio with minimal effort and potentially achieve higher returns than the market.
Betterment was the first robo-advisor to hit the market, and it remains the largest independent robo. Some of your Betterment stock allocations will be invested in value-oriented stocks, which will allow you to beat the market over the long-term. Value-oriented stocks tend to have lower valuations and higher dividends, making them an attractive option for investors looking for increased returns.
There is an opportunity for out-sized gains when value stocks trade at below their fundamental values. Despite their potential, value stocks are often overlooked by investors. You will get a complete balanced portfolio consisting of U.S. This portfolio is designed to provide you with an optimal blend of stability and growth potential while helping you reach long-term financial goals. There are foreign stocks and bonds. Diversification can be achieved by investing in a variety of assets, including domestic stocks, mutual funds, commodities, and real estate, as well as foreign stocks and bonds.
- There is no minimum initial investment required.
- The account is managed for an annual fee. The annual fee is one of the lowest in the industry, and we are confident that you will be more than satisfied with the service you receive. A $20,000 portfolio can be managed. It is an ideal solution for investors who are just starting out.
- Offers specialized portfolios, such as socially responsible investing, an income portfolio, and a Smart Beta option.
- There are no trading fees on investments in your portfolio. You can get personalized advice to help you make the best decisions for your investments.
- Live customer support is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Betterment can help grow your money by making saving and investing easy. Betterment can help you make the most of your money. Set buckets for your goals, invest in a tailored portfolio, and earn rewards. You can track your financial progress to make sure you are on track to achieve your goals.
8. M1 Finance
It’s best for investors who want automated investment management but also want to select their own investments.
M1 Finance is a truly different type of robo-advisor. Each pie has its own portfolio consisting of as many as 100 ETFs and individual stocks.
You can create your own pies based on investment themes you choose. You can choose from a wide range of stocks, mutual funds and exchange traded funds. There is an unlimited number of pies in your account. You could share the pies with your family and friends. M1 Finance manages pies for you once you set them up. Automatic deposits can be set up to make sure you stay on track. And best of all, it’s a fee-free investment platform.
M1 Finance Features:
- There is no minimum initial investment required. If you have enough money, you can start investing with it.
- You don’t have to pay for managing your account or trading within your pies.
- You can create your own portfolios and have them fully managed by the platform. You can make adjustments to your portfolios to ensure they remain optimal.
- Pie investments are limited to ETFs and individual stocks only (no mutual funds or fixed income options).
- Customer support is limited to regular business hours. During the next business day, customer service inquiries will be answered as soon as possible.
Free automated investing. You can create your own portfolio with any stock or fund for free. It’s easy to start, and you can modify your portfolio as you please. Users can have access to lines of credit. The lines of credit can be used to finance purchases and investments, giving users more flexibility in their financial decisions. Try M1Finance Today!
The best thing for investors is automated investing. For investors who don’t have the time or inclination to manage their own investments, automated investing is a great option.
Wealthfront is Betterment’s primary competitor among independent robo-advisors. Some of the differences between the two platforms can affect which one you choose. It’s important to consider the differences when choosing a robo-advisor.
Wealthfront invests in stocks and bonds. Past performance does not guarantee future results, so it is important to remember that investing comes with certain risks. But it also includes allocations in real estate and natural resources. Since the two assets tend to perform well during times of rising prices, this can be a major advantage. Those who want to protect their portfolios from the effects of inflation should consider inflation-protected investments.
- $500 is required for initial investment. There is no minimum to maintain your account balance.
- The account is managed for an annual fee. On a monthly basis, this fee will be taken from your account balance. A $20,000 portfolio can be managed. Not only can a $20,000 portfolio be managed for just $50 per year, but this fee also offers investors access to a wide range of investment options.
- Real estate and natural resources are included in your portfolio.
- There are no trading fees on investments in your portfolio. You will not be charged for your investments.
- Live customer support is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Saturdays from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. The customer support lines are open on Saturdays and Sundays.
Roth IRA Fund Investing
Maybe you don’t want to engage in self-directed investing, but you don’t like rob-advisors either? If that’s the case, you might want to consider working with a financial advisor who can give you tailored advice.
You can have another choice. You can explore your options by taking a different approach. mutual funds and exchange-traded funds are offered by the fund family that you choose to open your IRA account with.
Each fund has a professionally managed portfolio of related stocks. It is possible for investors to choose a fund that matches their objectives without having to research and manage individual stocks. You can invest in funds that are similar to the general market. Funds can either be actively managed or passively managed to match the market. The more cost-effective option for investors is passive managed funds.
Vanguard is the single best choice for a If you want to invest in funds, you can use the rk IRA. Contributions are made with after-tax dollars, and earnings are tax-free when withdrawn, making a Roth IRA an excellent choice for retirement savings.
Vanguard offers some of the biggest and most popular funds in the investment universe. Their funds appear in almost every robo-advisor portfolio, as well as many traditional human investment advisors guided portfolios. They have generated consistent returns over the years and have a proven track record of success.
Unfortunately, Vanguard isn’t a good broker choice for trading individual securities. One of the last major firms still charging a trading fee on stocks offers that service. If you only want to invest in funds, this is the platform for you. It also allows you to access a wide range of funds.
- Individual mutual funds may require a minimum of $1,000 to $3,000 to invest, but no minimum initial investment is required to open an account. If you don’t have the minimum for a single fund, you can invest in several funds with smaller amounts.
- Depending on account size, stock trades can be as little as $2 to $7. Users can invest inCryptocurrencies and options trading.
- mutual funds, annuities, and CDs are offered.
- Live customer support is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Roth IRA Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Investing
You can invest in peer-to-peer lending if you don’t like the low interest rates on bonds, bank investments, and other fixed-income securities. Peer-to-peer lending gives you the chance to earn a higher return on your investment than traditional methods, without taking on the same levels of risk.
Many platforms offer other types of loans as well, but these are online marketplaces for personal loans. Flexible loan terms, competitive interest rates, and quick access to funds are offered by these online marketplaces. While consumers visit the site to take out loans, investors come to fund those loans for a return on their investments.
That return is much higher than what you can get from certificates of deposit. You have control over the type and quality of loans you invest in, but P2P investing comes with higher risk. You need to be aware of the risks associated with peer-to-peer investing and do your due diligence before committing to any loan.
After adjusting for loan defaults, the investment returns are still well above those of traditional fixed-income investments. Real estate crowdfunding is an attractive option for investors who want to maximize their return.
The two largest and most popular peer-to-peer investment platforms are as follows:
11. Lending Club
Lending Club allows you to invest in a variety of loans, including personal loans, medical loans, and even business loans. You can choose which individual loans you want to invest in, as well as the risk grades assigned to each. You can see which loans are best for your investment strategy by viewing the loan details.
Some states have their own income and net worth requirements, while others have accredited investor requirements. Before making an investment decision, it is important to research the requirements for your state.
Lending Club Features:
- $6,000 is the minimum investment requirement for IRAs. You have to abide by the annual contribution limits for each of your accounts.
- A 1% management fee will be deducted from your investment earnings if you maintain an account. On a monthly basis, this fee will be deducted from your account balance.
- You can use the tools to screen and select loans. You can manage your portfolio of loans with ease thanks to these tools.
- The term of the loan is between 36 and 60 months. Monthly payments of principal and interest can be received during the term of your loan.
- Not available in Alaska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio or Pennsylvania. The states are unable to participate in the promotion.
The second largest P2P site is Prosper. Prosper has seen tremendous growth in the P2P lending industry due to its attractive rates and easy application process. The two platforms are very similar. There are a few differences that set them apart. However, Prosper offers investments only in personal loans, not business loans.
Prosper is a smaller platform than Lending Club. Prosper is a great option for investors who want to focus on smaller investments. But Prosper does allow you to open and claim the tax benefits of a Roth IRA account with far less money.
- There is a minimum investment requirement. Everyone can become an investor if this requirement is met.
- A 1% management fee will be deducted from your investment earnings if you maintain an account. You can try out the account without paying a fee for the first year.
- You can use the tools to screen and select loans. The tools give you access to loan opportunities that fit your investment goals.
- The term of the loan is between 36 and 60 months. You will get your principal back at the end of the term.
- You can redeem your notes early through an arrangement with Folio Investing, but it may be less than the full amount of your investment.
- Not available in 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110 888-739-5110
What is a Roth IRA?
Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts are similar to the Roth IRAs. They offer several tax advantages that traditional IRAs don’t. Anyone who earns income from work can open a Contributions to the IRA and retirement savings. Roth IRAs are an attractive retirement savings option because you can deduct your contributions from your taxes.
There are tax benefits to both kinds of IRAs. You can deduct the money you deposit from your income at tax time with a traditional IRA. Your traditional IRA will grow tax-free until you start taking distributions.
With a When you reach retirement age, you will be able to withdraw money tax free, even if you don’t get a tax benefit. You can make tax-free withdrawals from your IRA during retirement, giving you more flexibility in your financial plan.
As long as you’re at least 59 ½, and have participated in a plan for at least five years, your withdrawals from a Contributions and earnings can be taken away from ordinary income tax. Traditional IRAs are subject to minimum distributions.
If you are 50 years old or older, the annual IRA contribution limit is $6,000. If you want to contribute more than the annual limit, you can look into other retirement accounts such as 401(k)s or traditional IRAs.
How Do Roth IRAs Work?
If you are 50 or older, you can make an annual contribution of as much as $7,000. The amount of your contribution can be deducted from your taxes. Once you decide where to open a Roth IRA, you’ll be free to invest the funds anywhere you want. That’s because a The account is self-directed. You can invest in stocks, bonds, and mutual funds with it.
Income limits apply to IRA contributions. The contributions are also subject to limits. If you make more than those limits, your contribution will either be limited or completely stopped. If you are eligible, you should review the contribution limits in your state.
The Roth IRA contribution income limits for 2021 are:
- Single, head of household, or married filing separately and you didn’t live with your spouse, allows up to an income of $125,000, which gradually phases out to $140,000, after which it’s no longer permitted. Those who make more than $140,000 are not eligible for the deduction.
- After which it is no longer permitted, married filing joint, which allowed up to an income of $198,000, gradually phases out up to $208,000. Couples who make a combined income of less than $198,000 can benefit from this status.
- After a certain income is reached, it is no longer permitted to live with your spouse. If you make more than $10,000, you must use the head of household filing status.
The income limits and IRA contribution limits are changed by the IRS every year. It’s important to stay up to date with the limits so you don’t miss out on tax benefits.
Traditional IRA vs. Roth IRA – What’s the Difference?
When it comes to a Traditional IRA vs. a Roth IRA, the main differences are as follows:
- Contributions to a traditional IRA are generally tax-deductible; contributions to a The rk IRA are not. IRAs are an excellent retirement savings tool for individuals looking to save for their future, but they may not be the right choice for everyone.
- Retirement withdrawals from a traditional IRA are taxable as ordinary income; retirement withdrawals from a IRAs are not subject to income tax. When the funds are withdrawn during retirement, the earnings of the IRA are free of taxation.
- Free from taxes and the 10% early withdrawal penalty, you can withdraw your IRA contributions at any time. You should consult a financial advisor before withdrawing funds from your IRA. There is a 10% early withdrawal penalty for withdrawals taken from a traditional IRA before age 59 12. In certain circumstances, the 10% early withdrawal penalty may be nixed.
Traditional IRAs are subject to Required Minimum Distributions beginning at age 70 12. The account holder’s age and life expectancy are used to calculate the required minimums.
What Are the Benefits of a Roth IRA?
The primary benefit is tax-free. Many people like the idea of having a retirement savings option. There are other benefits. These benefits can help improve your health.
Roth IRA contributions are not tax-deductible, so they can be withdrawn at any time before 59 12 without being subject to either ordinary income tax or an early withdrawal penalty. Contributions can be withdrawn tax-free if they are not used for a qualified higher education expense or first-time home purchase.
You can withdraw all your contributions before the accumulated investment earnings are included. You don’t have to incur any early withdrawal penalties. If the need arises before retirement, this will allow you to access your funds.
Required minimum distributions are not included in the definition of IRAs. If you keep contributions in the account until you are ready to use them, you won’t have to worry about taking out more than you need. There are only a few retirement accounts that are not subject to Required Minimum Distributions. Individuals who want to save for retirement without the worry of being required to take distributions should consider a rk IRA.
The age at which RMDs must begin is 70. RMDs are mandatory and cannot be delayed or avoided. The intention is to force money out of tax-sheltered retirement plans, where it will be subject to income tax. You can let the account grow for the rest of your life since the distributions wouldn’t be taxed.
Should I Open a Roth IRA?
Generally speaking, a It’s a good idea for people who expect to have a high tax rate in retirement to put their IRA in a tax-sheltered account. It allows you to pay taxes on contributions when you are in a lower tax rate. It is possible for people to be in a lower tax brackets. It can lead to a higher tax brackets if deductions and credits are applied.
If you have retirement income from multiple sources – Social Security, pensions, taxable investments, rents, or even some earned income may be taxed at a higher rate than you think. It’s a good idea to consult with a financial advisor to understand the tax implications of your income sources. A Tax-free distributions can be provided by the IRA. Contributions to a Roth IRA are made with after-tax money, so you will not receive an immediate tax deduction when you make the contribution.
If you think you need to access funds in your account before retiring, it is an excellent choice. You can withdraw your funds anytime without penalty. If you withdraw your contributions, you don’t have to create a tax liability or pay an early withdrawal penalty. You should be aware that you may owe taxes on your earnings from these contributions.
Finally, a If you are concerned about outliving your retirement savings, you should consider the rk IRA. It’s a great way to build tax-advantaged retirement savings. Since you’re not required to begin taking distributions at age 70 ½, your Roth IRA can function as an income source of last resort.
You can allow your IRA to grow while other accounts deplete, and draw funds from all other accounts. All withdrawals from a Roth IRA are tax-free, so you can take advantage of the tax benefits.
Can I Change my Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
This is one of the most common questions. There may be other questions that are not included in the FAQ. The answer is yes, you can convert your traditional IRA into a There is a catch. Not everyone is eligible for a Roth IRA because contributions are subject to income limits.
Since the money in your traditional IRA was never taxed, you have to pay taxes on the money you move into the Roth IRA. When you withdraw your earnings from your IRA, they will not be taxed.
Can I Convert my 401(k) to an IRA?
Employers manage 401(k) accounts for their employees. Ask your broker if you can move your 401(k) into an IRA.
In many cases, a rollover is tax-free, although rolling a traditional 401(k) into a Your savings will be exposed to taxation. You won’t be taxed on the money when you withdraw it because it was made with after-tax money.
Find The Best Brokerage to Open a Roth IRA
If you don’t have a You are missing out on one of the best investment plans ever created. It’s an investment that could pay off handsomely in the future. Contributions made to traditional IRAs and other retirement plans may not get you a tax deduction. Contributions to the IRA are not deductible.
When you start taking distributions in retirement, you will be getting tax-free income.
Review this guide carefully and select the best place to open a Roth IRA. It was one of the smartest financial decisions you have ever made. It will give you peace of mind that your finances are taken care of.