This is a job posting from company – Moonrise Hotel
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Sell, serve and make drinks in a professional and friendly manner.
$15 to $20 per hour. ($6.15 per hour plus tips)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to sell and make alcoholic beverages.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Check identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guests behavior, count number of drinks served, and if you feel they should not drive, offer a taxi. Don’t hesitate to ask a manager to intervene.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Other duties as directed
- 100% — Walks and stands during entire shift.
- 100% — Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Cocktail knowledge both modern and classic
- Beer and wine knowledge
- 2 years of bartending experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to handle large volumes of guests
- Weekends are a must
Powered by JazzHR