This is a job posting from company – Commonwealth Hotels
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Colorado, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Position at Hyatt Regency Aurora Denver Conference Center
Come Join Our Team! Hourly pay range is $16.-16.50 plus tips
Currently, we are looking for a top-performingBarista.
We are looking for a positive, high-energy individual with a passion for crafting great coffee and food.
What is in it for YOU?
- ON DEMAND PAY (NO FEES!) * Access your pay as you’ve earned it! No cost to you!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Access Perks
+ Discounts on Travel, Hotels, Food, Entertainment, Shopping, and more!
- Brand Travel Discounts for Travel and Food & Beverage
- Online Training Courses
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service Awards
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse, and Dependents
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Wellness Program- For those who have Medical on our Anthem plan
- 401K with a Company match!
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
Some Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Associates must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees
- Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing end-of-shift paperwork
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties according to station rotation assignment and established checklist
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply, stocking coffee brewing equipment, maintaining supplies, pastries, cookies, etc. for the coffee bar
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity
- Must routinely meet deadlines
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Applicants must be able to work weekends & holidays.
As a Company, we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the brick and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to the guest. Our associates’ attitude is the mark that sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and the attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people, and this combination, in turn, yields satisfied guests.
With our commitment to an inclusive workplace, Commonwealth Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate our associates’ unique differences because that drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.