This is a job posting from company – Bardo Coffee
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Colorado, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Bardo Coffee House on South Broadway is looking for baristas to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and reliable. We train! Big plus if you have the flexibility to work shifts on weekends!
Come work with our family – and it is a family. We’re a small company, but we take the business of coffee in a serious and big way, yet maintain a casual, non-corporate environment. Your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color, or your “bigshot” uncle don’t matter to us or make a difference around here. The Bardo Coffee House is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you’re smart, passionate, and good at what you do, come as you are. We want to work with you!
Afternoons, Evenings, and Closing shifts, 20 to 30 hours a week (depending on your availability). Shifts are usually 1 pm to 6:30 pm, 6 pm to 1 am,
Pay: $10.20/hour plus tips (tips average $6 to $16 an hour depending on the day of week and time of day)
Strong opportunity for advancement with a growing company
Front of House Barista
Reports to: Supervisor
Location: Denver, CO
FLSA Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
The Front of House Barista is responsible for preparing and serving orders and maintaining a positive atmosphere for customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude, smile, and be polite with customers throughout the transaction
- Greet customers as they approach the cash register
- Take the customer’s order and prepare the order according to brand specifications and the customer requests
- Must have knowledge of menu items and recipes
- Effectively and efficiently complete financial transactions
- Maintain the balance of the cash drawer at all times
- Distribute and post marketing materials as required
- Maintain daily temperature logs
- Properly use station machinery and equipment
- Maintain a neat and clean beverage station, restaurant, and a presentable work area
- Assist management team with administrative functions and daily food prep
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Possess good time management
- Proficient in basic math skills while handling cash
- Great customer service skills
- Flexibility to pick up extra shifts as well as closing shifts
- Ability to understand and follow directions given by management
- Requires the ability to work with hot food items, heated equipment, steam, noise, and other at-risk conditions. Involves repetitive motion and long periods of standing
- Ability to climb a ladder to retrieve items, such as sleeves of paper cups
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs and push, pull up to 30lbs
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Desired Qualifications (preferred, but not necessary):
- Experience in the foodservice industry, or as a barista
- Big plus if you have the flexibility to work shifts at both locations (Wheat Ridge and South Broadway)!
- Also, Big Plus if you have availability to work weekends