Bank promotions and bonuses are a great way to start saving. When trying to save or invest for your future, these promotions and bonuses can give you an extra boost. With bank bonuses, you can jump-start your savings, but you need to know what you are doing to make the most of them. You can maximize the value of the bonuses by taking advantage of the opportunity to save more.
Whether you just finished high school or are already in your 30s, starting to be smart about your savings and learning more about how you can take advantage of targeted offers is never too early or too late. Developing a financial plan for your future and learning how to stick to it should be a priority at any age.
I will cover the current promotions and bonuses of Bank of America so that you can decide if they are something you are interested in. By the end of this article, you should have a better idea of how promotions and bonuses can benefit you.
Bank of America’s Current Promotions
Here are the current Bank of America promotions you can benefit from today:
- Bank of America Personal Checking Account for Current Customers: $300 Bonus
- Bank of America Personal Checking Account for New Customers: $100 Bonus
- Bank of America Savings Account: $250 Bonus
- Bank of America Business Checking Account: $750 Bonus
- Bank of America Business Checking Account + Additional Business Account: $1,000 – $2,500 Bonus
As with any other offer, terms and conditions apply. Taking the time to understand the rules can help you make the most of them. It is important to remember that the rules can change over time, so it is worth keeping up-to-date with any updates.
Some restrictions may still apply, even though we have listed the eligibility criteria such as average daily balance requirements that you need to fulfill to take advantage of the bonus on offer. Before you make any decisions, please read the full terms and conditions of the offer.
Bank of America Checking Account Bonus for Current Customers: $300 Bonus
If you’re already a Bank of America customer with a savings account, now might be your chance to open a personal checking account and get rewarded for it.
You need to get a promo invite from Bank of America to take advantage of this checking offer.
Taking advantage of this targeted offer is easy – all you need to do is log in to your Bank of America account through the advert or communication received from the bank and then follow the steps below:
- Open a new Bank of America Checking account
- Deposit $4,000 or more in the first 90 days of opening the account
It is possible to save up for the deposit. Track your spending and incorporate a budget into your lifestyle. Customers can receive the offer via email or online. This offer is only good for a limited time.
A soft pull credit check can be carried out by the bank, but it won’t affect your credit score. Ensuring that the bank can make an informed decision about your application is an important step.
When it comes to opening a Bank of America checking account, you will need to choose an account setting. The type of account you hold is determined by this.
You will have access to different perks if you choose the account setting. If you compare the perks offered with each other, you can find the right account setting. It’s important to choose the right account settings because they have different monthly fees.
In this section, we will look at the different account settings, why you should choose it, and how to waive the monthly maintenance fee. Understanding the different account settings and their associated fees will help you make the right decision for your financial goals.
- If you don’t want to pay overdraft fees, choose the Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking option. You don’t have to worry about overdrawing your account with online banking. If you enroll in the program, you won’t have to pay the $4.95 monthly maintenance fee.
- If you use direct deposits, choose the Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking option. Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking is the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the convenience and security of banking without having to worry about overdraft fees. The $12 monthly maintenance fee can be avoided if you enroll in the Preferred rewards program. It is easy to enroll in the program and take advantage of the benefits.
- If you want to have multiple accounts with the same bank, choose Bank of America Advantage Relationship Banking. A number of special services are available, such as a dedicated banker, financial advice, and priority customer service. If you want to avoid paying the $25 monthly maintenance fee, enroll in preferred rewards or meet minimum balance requirements. Customers can avoid the monthly maintenance fee if they meet the minimum balance requirements or enroll in preferred rewards.
A monthly maintenance fee is charged for your new checking account. Maintaining a minimum balance in your checking account can help you avoid the monthly maintenance fee.
The cost will be between $4.95 and $25. The cost could be lower or higher than stated.
There are special requirements that need to be met in order to waive this fee. A monthly service fee can be avoided with responsible account management. The requirements for the fee to be nixed varies from account to account. If certain conditions are met, certain accounts may be eligible for the fee to be nixed.
Minimum Deposit Requirements
At the time of opening the account, there is a minimum deposit required. Depending on the account you open, the minimum deposit may be different. The range is from $25 to $100. The amount depends on the service you need.
Since the bonus is reported to the IRS and is subject to taxation, you will need to provide an IRS W-8 or W-9 form during the account opening process. The information on the form will be used to determine how much of the bonus will be taxed.
Bank of America has many features that can help you make the most out of your banking experience.
To this end, you can expect a number of different perks, including the following:
- Overdraft protection
- Cash back offers
- Preferred Rewards
- Debit Card
The terms and conditions apply to this offer. Before committing to this offer, please read the terms and conditions carefully. If you want to understand what is expected from you, these rules can be found on the Bank of America website. Keeping up-to-date with the Bank of America’s rules is important.
More about Preferred Rewards
More favorable rates, free trades, free ATM withdrawals, and many other perks and benefits are offered by the Bank of America. The Bank of America Preferred rewards members with the best banking services and access to exclusive benefits.
There are different eligibility requirements for different reward tiers. The benefits that are not available at the lower tiers can be enjoyed by members who reach the highest tier. These are set as follows:
- Requirements : To get Gold level rewards, you need to have a combined balance of $20,000 or more
- Gold level perks include a boost of 5% on interest earned on savings accounts and a bonus of 25% on credit card rewards. As new products and services become available, members of the gold level receive exclusive access.
- Requirements: To get Platinum level rewards, you need to have a combined balance of $50,000 or more
- Platinum level perks include a boost of 10% on interest earned on savings accounts as well as a bonus of 50% on credit card rewards. You will get exclusive access to special events at the Platinum level. You also get one free ATM transaction when using an ATM that isn’t Bank of America as well as 30 free stock or ETF trades using a Merrill Edge is an investment account.
Platinum Honors Level
- Requirements: To get Platinum Honors level rewards, you need to have a combined balance of $100,000 or more
- Platinum level perks include a boost of 20% on interest earned on savings accounts as well as a bonus of 75% on credit card rewards. Platinum level members have exclusive access to special events and promotions. Furthermore, you also get unlimited free transactions when using non-Bank of America ATMs as well as 100 free stock or ETF trades using a Merrill Edge is an investment account. Merrill Edge makes investing easy and accessible, offering a range of services to help you make smart investment decisions.
Bank of America Checking Account Bonus for New Customers: $100 Bonus
This offer is valid until 6/30/2021.
If you’re not a If you are looking to open a new checking account at Bank of America, this checking bonus offer might be just what you are looking for. Signing up for a Bank of America checking account is easier than ever and with the bonus offer, it’s even better. Available for new customers nationwide, all you need to do is:
- Open a qualifying Bank of America Checking account
- Make two or more direct deposits of at least $250 within 90 days of account opening
You have to decide which type of account you want to open. Each tier of Bank of America Advantage Banking has its own requirements and perks.
The minimum opening deposit and monthly maintenance fee of the account will be determined by the type of account you choose. Available account options include:
- Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance: This type of checking account has a $25 opening deposit minimum and a $4.95 maintenance fee payable monthly
- Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking: This type of checking account has a $100 opening deposit minimum and a $12 maintenance fee payable monthly
- Bank of America Advantage Relationship Banking: This type of checking account has a $100 opening deposit minimum and a $25 maintenance fee payable monthly
If certain conditions are met, you can get rid of the monthly service fee. If you are a student, senior citizen or part of a military family, you may be able to receive a discounted monthly service fee. Keeping an account balance above a threshold is one of the conditions that change from one type of account to the next. It’s important to know the specific conditions associated with each account.
The IRS Form 1099 may be issued by the Bank. The form will be sent to the taxpayer at the end of the tax year. The bonus amount is taxed. The bonus amount must be reported on your tax return. You will also be asked to supply a completed W-8 or W-9 The IRS forms are used during the registration process.
If you don’t have this handy, you might not get the bonus. You should bring a copy of your resume and cover letter with you to the interview.
There are a number of benefits to the account. It is a great value because it offers competitive rates. These include
- Overdraft protection
- Up to 15% cash back on eligible purchases
- Preferred rewards
- Debit card
You can use the offer code when opening your account.
Bank of America Savings Account: $250 Bonus
When opening a personal savings account, qualified customers can get a $250 cash bonus. This targeted offer has to be requested directly from a If you have received direct communication from the bank about this offer, you should contact the Bank of America representative. If you have any questions, please contact your local Bank of America representative.
You will have to follow the same procedure to get the bonus money. Before committing to any offer, make sure you read all the fine print.
- Open a qualifying personal savings account, or if you already have one all you need to do is maintain it
- Make $20,000 worth of direct deposits within 30 days of subscribing for the offer
- Keep the deposits in your account for 90 days
You can expect the bonus to hit your account within 60 days once all of the requirements have been met. The bonus will only be credited to your account after all requirements have been met. Bank of America customers can take advantage of the offer. Bank of America customers can save money on their purchases with this offer.
There is a $5 monthly maintenance fee for the account. If you maintain a minimum balance of $500, you can waive the fee. If you meet certain criteria, the fee can be nixed. To find out more about the criteria required to waive this fee, please contact us. These include:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $500 or more
- Linking your Bank of America Interest Checking account
- Enrolling in the Preferred Rewards Program
- Make $25 worth of automatic transfers every month from your Bank of America checking account
The bonus is subject to taxation and the bank will need the IRS forms during the sign-up process. The bonus will be paid out in quarterly installments, and the bank will need to be informed of any changes to the taxpayer’s filing status during the program. The bonus may be forfeited if you don’t have it handy during the registration process. The bonus is only available for a limited time so act quickly.
Bank of America Business Checking Account: $750 Bonus
Business owners who meet the set requirements can get a $750 cash bonus. Act fast because this bonus offer is only valid for a limited time.
There are two different business checking accounts to choose from, helping you select the one that is the best for your business.
To get the $750 on offer, you will need to:
- Open a new Business Fundamentals Checking Account or a Business Advantage Checking Account
- Make $50,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits within 15 days of opening the account
- Keep an average balance of $50,000 during the maintenance period
- Post 5 or more qualifying Electronic Payments before the maintenance period expires
You can expect the bonus money to hit your account within 60 days once all of the requirements have been met. You need to receive communication from Bank of America to be eligible for this offer. Only Bank of America customers have access to this offer. This can happen via a An electronic format such as email is a small business specialist.
A maintenance period is one of the requirements tied to this offer. The offer must be maintained in order for it to remain valid. The maintenance period starts 16 days after the account is opened and runs for 59 days.
There is a monthly maintenance fee. The fee covers the upkeep of the property. The Fundamentals Checking Account has a fee of $18 and the Advantage Checking Account has a fee of $29.95. Monthly fees are not charged if you maintain a daily balance of at least $1,000.
If you maintain an average balance above a certain threshold, you can waive the fee.
How to waive the Business Fundamentals monthly maintenance fee
- Spend $250 or more on your business debit or credit card
- Keep your monthly balance at an average of $5,000
- Keep your daily balance at an average of $3,000
- Keep a balance of $15,000 across all of your Bank of America accounts
- Become a member of the Business Advantage Relationship Rewards program
How to waive the Business Advantage monthly maintenance fee
- Spend $2,500 or more on your business credit card
- Keep a monthly balance of $15,000
- Keep a balance of $35,000 across all of your Bank of America accounts
- Use the Bank of America Merchant and Payroll Services
Business Account Features
There are many useful features in the business accounts in this offer. They are designed to make managing finances more efficient. These include:
- Tiered interest
- Preferred rewards
- Keep the change
Business Checking Account + Additional Business Account: $1,000 – $2,500 Bonus
Business account holders can get $2,500 when opening a checking account with Bank of America. When opening two eligible accounts, the bonus offer starts at $1,000 and goes all the way up to $2,500. Customers can maximize their rewards by taking advantage of this offer.
To take advantage of this offer, you will need to:
- Open a Business Advantage Checking Account, then choose from the following:
Get a Small Business Credit Card and spend $2,000 or more in the first 90 days of opening your account
Get a Business Term Loan in the first 90 days of opening your account
Get a Business Line Of Credit in the first 90 days of opening your account
Open a Merchant Service Account and settle funds of $10,000 or more in the first 90 days of opening your account
To get the $1,000 cash bonus, you have to choose at least one additional account from the accounts on offer. Within 30 days of opening your new accounts, the bonus will be credited to your account.
If you sign up for more than one product, you will get a bonus of up to $2,500.
An approval process needs to be carried out after the offer comes with some requirements. You will need to speak to a There is a small business expert at the local branch.
You will get to enjoy several account benefits once you are approved. These include
- Online banking
- Online bills payment
- Mobile banking
- Mobile check deposits
- Debit cards including Total Security Protection
- Online management of accounts
- Quickbooks integration
- Business checking account
- A number of fee-free banking services
Perks of Being a Bank of America Customer
Museums on Us Offer: FREE Admission on Select Dates
All Bank of America customers who have a credit or debit card can take advantage of this offer.
It provides free general admission to more than 200 cultural institutions around the nation. Cardholders can take advantage of special exhibitions and other offers.
You can take advantage of this offer by presenting your card at a museum on one of the available dates. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity because it’s only available for a limited time.
- January 5th – 6th
- February 2nd – 3rd
- March 2nd – 3rd
- April 6th – 7th
- May 4th – 5th
- June 1st – 2nd
- July 6th – 7th
- August 3rd – 4th
- September 7th – 8th
- October 5th – 6th
- November 2nd – 3rd
- December 7th & 8th
You can find a map with all participating museums on Bank of America’s website.
McAfee Subscription: FREE for One Year
Bank of America is giving online banking users a free one-year subscription to a security program. Bank of America is committed to providing its customers with a secure and reliable online banking experience. Internet banking customers can take advantage of this offer to stay safe and secure online. You can use internet banking to protect your personal information.
If you don’t have a current McAfee subscription, you can be eligible for this offer. The current subscription fee will be charged if you choose to renew.
The version on offer is called LiveSafe. LiveSafe is the most comprehensive solution for protecting your data and devices. It protects laptops, Macbooks, smartphones, and tablets. It is designed to protect you from cyber threats.
For both online and offline protection, the subscription covers an unlimited number of personal devices. Anyone who uses multiple devices for work or leisure will benefit from this subscription. It combines security with privacy and identity tools to make sure that your information stays private. Fraud protection is also offered by the software.
About Bank of America
The second-biggest bank in the US is Bank of America. It has over 4,800 retail branches in 35 US states and is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Their total asset value is over 2 billion dollars.
They offer both personal and business banking services in over 35 different countries around the world. They offer innovative products and services to their customers.
To help customers get the most out of their banking, they are offering bonuses and promotions for both types of customers that you can take advantage of today when opening a new bank account.
If you are considering opening a new Bank of America checking or savings account, you should know that they have some great bonuses and promotions on offer, as well as some nice perks.
If you meet the requirements of the bank, you can getthe monthly maintenance fees waived.
Business owners have a lot to look forward to when opening a business account with Bank of America. The team at Bank of America is dedicated to providing the best possible services to small business owners so they can focus on growing their businesses. It is easier to do business with a range of different accounts and products. They offer a merchant account for businesses that want to accept credit cards.
You can get as much as $2,500 in bonuses and promotions with these accounts. These accounts have additional benefits such as no monthly fees and online access.
Alternative Bank Promotions To Check Out
If you’re looking for more great promotional offers and bonuses to take advantage of and Bank of America doesn’t seem it for you, you may want to check out the following bonuses:
- Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus: $400 bonus with $4,000 in direct deposits
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 bonus after opening a new account , setting up and get a direct deposit (within 60 days) to get the bonus within ten business days
- TD Bank Checking Account Bonus: $300 bonus available to new customers who open a Beyond Checking account online, and have at least $2,500 worth of direct deposit funds within 60 days of opening the account
What is a bank bonus?
Banks, like other businesses, depend on their customers to make money. Banks have different strategies to attract and retain customers. Creating a customer-centered business model is one of the best ways to achieve this goal.
Bonuses and promotions are frequently employed by banks. New and existing customers are encouraged to increase their activity with the bank with the bonuses and promotions. Bank of America, for example, has bonuses that aim to make it easier for customers to open an account with them.
Bank bonuses are as varied as they come and can include anything from bonus money to free subscriptions, higher APY rates, and everything in between. It is important to read the terms and conditions of each bonus carefully to make sure you are getting the most out of it.
While free money always seems like a good idea, understanding the ins and outs of the offer can help you make sure you can get the most out of it.
Are there things to look out for?
Bank bonuses and promotions are generally a good thing, but it does not mean we should try to take advantage of all of them.
We need to be aware of what the bonus means to us and what we should be looking out for because this might not be possible. We can make the most informed decision when it comes to accepting or declining a bonus.
Most of the time, promotions and bonuses are tied to the opening of a new bank account. waiving fees and higher interest rates are some of the perks that banks offer when opening a new account. This can be a savings account or a checking account. Depending on your goals and needs, the choice is yours.
Many terms and conditions are tied to the bonuses. Before accepting a bonus, it is important to read and understand the terms and conditions. Keeping an average or minimum balance throughout a specific period is tied to the statement cycle. The account must remain active and in good standing if the statement cycle or monthly requirements are not followed.
The account you are opening should be insured by the FDIC. To confirm if the account is insured by the FDIC, contact the financial institution directly. If the bank folds, this can save you a lot of trouble. If the bank folds, it is wise to invest more in other investments. The annual percentage rate is listed as the interest rates being offered. You need to compare different products to find the best deal.
You can use this to make sure you get the most out of your account. It’s important to review your banking statements regularly to make sure they’re accurate.
Is A Bank of America Bonus Promotion for You?
With a selection of account bonuses that you can take advantage of today, opening a new account with Bank of America is more worth it than ever before. You can easily manage your accounts online or through the app.
Bank of America has many offers that can help you open a new checking account, savings account, or even a business account. Bank of America provides friendly and helpful customer service no matter what type of account you decide to open.
The mobile app gets great ratings from its users. It’s easy to use and perfect for people of all ages and levels of tech experience. This means you can take care of things like bill pay and manage your money on the go while taking advantage of the great bonuses. You can use online banking services without leaving your house.
Take the time to look at the bonuses and promotions being offered by other banks. It’s important that you consider all your options before choosing a bank to make sure you get the best deal. This will help you find the best deal for you. Prepare questions for each vendor so that you can make an informed decision, and you’ll have the opportunity to compare different options side by side.
Getting the best offer for you is always a matter of taking the time to understand what your needs and requirements are and then comparing what is being offered. It is important to remember that the best offer for you may not be the one with the lowest cost, as other factors such as customer service and terms of agreement should also be taken into account.
It is a good idea to double-check the Bank of America website before you begin the application process to make sure that you can meet the requirements. It’s a good idea to read the terms and conditions of the bonus before making a decision.
There are a lot of promotions on offer. Before you invest your money, you should consider how long the promotion will last. It can be used to help you save and grow your savings by allowing you to make contributions to your emergency fund or start a new savings account. Setting limits on the amount of money you spend each month can help you reach your financial goals.
The bonus money can help you with your finances.