This is a job posting from company – Beyond
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Arkansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you a sales professional looking to build serious wealth and transform the payments technology industry? If you’re ready to crush goals with a competitive team of high performers, look Beyond and get ready to help us build something big.
When you join Beyond, you’ll be a W2 employee with the freedom of a 1099—think full benefits, a lucrative compensation model, flexible work-life balance, and huge career growth opportunities.
- As a Business Advocate, you’ll be the heartbeat of our organization. Working closely with your Division Director, you’ll provide small to mid-sized business owners in your community with our suite of business tools: payment processing, payroll and HR, business capital, e-commerce tools, and more.
- Uncapped earning potential: portfolio equity, uncapped residuals, signing bonuses, performance bonuses, company ownership, incentive trips and opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits: healthcare, vision, dental, 401K, and stock options
- Work from home in your region
- True portfolio equity: Even if you leave, you will receive residuals so long as your accounts process with Beyond
- Work/life balance: Make your own hours and be your own boss
- Extensive training support: Think full sales training, internal online training resources, in-field training, marketing and social media support, and a 24/7 US-based service center for clients
- Legally binding promises to our clients and our sales team
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services, and business operations
- Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions to sales challenges
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
- Drive revenue growth by boarding new business partner prospects
- Prospect through outreach emails, phone-calls, and Face-to-face meetings
- Deliver solution driven presentations to business partners
- Educate business partners on the payment processing industry
- Organize your day and week around competing demands
- Meet or exceed expected monthly and quarterly sales milestones
- Work closely with local Team Lead and Division Director for prospecting, training, and development
- Accurately track and record activities in Salesforce
- Be a positive contributor to the organization
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Join local networking groups to build your brand
- Maintain consistent attention to detail, self-discipline, and grit
What we do is simple. From restaurant owners to dentists, Beyond partners with business owners to simplify operations. As a trusted partner to our clients, you’ll help guide their business to success using our suite of business tools and services.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required, but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
Beyond is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Beyond complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Powered by JazzHR